We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Did you want a boy or a girl first? For some reason, I can't see myself having boys. I'm not opposed to the idea at all, but it just doesn't seem likely. No idea why not.
2. How much time do you spend at your computer per day? Uh... pretty much all day. My job has me sitting in front of a computer all day, and then when I get home, I tend to veg out with DH and play WoW.
1. Did you want a boy or a girl first?
I wanted a boy, or at least I thought I was having a boy. But as soon as that little girl was in my arms, all my boy wishes melted away.
2. How much time do you spend at your computer per day?
Up until yesterday I spent at least 8 hours on my computer a day. Now that I'm off work, I'm trying to get on for a couple of hours a day, but my daughter is keeping me busy and I'm trying to be as active as possible to keep my mind off waiting.
I wanted a girl and I got a girl. I want a boy for number two!
I spend way too much time on here. LOL![/b]
I wanted a girl so badly with my DD, that I cried when I found out she was a girl! I can't remember with my son, but I don't think I really cared, just thought it would be nice to have a boy...and had one.
This one, I do care. I want a HEALTHY baby. Don't care if it's a boy or a girl (or BOTH!), as long as he/she/they (is) are healthy. My son is autistic-I think that would be heartbreaking to go thru again, but any major problem would be as well....but it's something we'd deal with when/if it happens.
1. Did you want a boy or a girl first? I'm not really sure what I wanted but I was SURE I was carrying a girl. I dunno if I just really like pink so I thought it was a girl or what. When the ultrasound tech told me it was a boy I told her she was lying haha! But I have had several ultrasounds and now I KNOW its a boy haha!
2. How much time do you spend at your computer per day? Considering I'm 9 months pregnant and very lazy I spend A LOT of time here. We have a laptop so I just sit on the couch. When my husband gets home mid afternoon is when we usually go out and do something. Other than that I'm on the couch with the computer on my lap!
__________________ Gestational Surrogate for one fabulous little family!