1 cm dialated, cervix right up front...man I wish that actually meant something.......

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
I am 1 cm dialated and my cervix is so easy to reach right now, I lost most of my mucus plug.....and yet, I know that means nothing....kinda frusterating. Yea, I still have 4 weeks until she is full-term, but because I got pg right after my m/c I've been pregnant 40 weeks 2 days now......I just want to meet my baby!!!!

Oh, also I found a birth pool for $38 shipping included, so I will be having my water birth!!!! LOL an Unassisted Lotus Water Home Birth....now that's a mouth full. We will be setting it up on our back porch...now I just gotta hope I don't go into labor at night, not sure how that would work, lol.
May 13th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Snowboardingfairy's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh, that would be awesome! A lotus home water birth on your porch! If you go into labor at night, have some candles lit, and hubby boiling water to keep you warm in there, good luck- this is the klind of birth I wish for!!
May 13th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
Oh I didn't think of that, I thought....porch light on, lots of bugs, lol. Candles sound WONDERFUL!!!!! Now I am hoping I go into labor at night, lol. Thanx for the idea!!!
May 13th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully it wont be long for you now, just keep bubs in another week, so their not early

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
May 13th, 2007, 05:58 PM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Wow, Willow! Im so happy for you (and maybe a little jealous ) You are setting yourself up for one amazing experience! I know this last little stretch is hard to handle.... but you know that someday you are going to miss this feeling you have now so try to embrace it.

I didnt know that you got pg so quickly after a m/c. I did too with my son. I had an emergency D&C to remove tissue left behind and to stop the bleeding. We were TTC within one week. I conceived very quickly too... yay for us!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search