I have a little girl!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2007, 01:27 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well ladies, you have all been so great to me all these months answering my questions, helping me out and encouraging me that I wanted to let you all know that I had my baby last week on May 16. Unfortunately my birth didn't go as planed and was not at all natural. Instead I ended up with another section when at 9.5cm I started getting a sharp shooting pain that worried both my MW and OB that my uterus might be weaking and getting ready to rupture. But I have a beautiful healthy baby girl and I am actually very OK with the way my birth went.

My birth story is up on the May DDC board.

May 22nd, 2007, 01:40 PM
kimberlypatton@msn.com's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on your new baby girl! Sorry things didn't go as planned but in the end all that really matters is that momma and baby are doing well!!! Please post some pics when you get a chance. Blessings,
KimberlyB
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~
May 22nd, 2007, 01:59 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
CONGRATS! I am sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted, but you DID get the baby you wanted, and all is well, that is what matters,
May 23rd, 2007, 01:14 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrates, waht did you name her? Sorry ou didnt get the birth you originally wanted but im glad you are both ok

May 23rd, 2007, 12:29 PM
*Aspen*
CONGRATZ!!! Sorry things didn't go as planned, but YAY for healthy mommy and baby!!!!
May 23rd, 2007, 12:51 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks everyone. We named her Bethanie Jean.

Having a healthy baby is all that really matters to me right now and although I didn't get the birth I wanted my family and friends are really surprised at how well I'm taking it. I cried for weeks after my last section and I was so determined that I wouldn't need another one, but after 20 hours of one thing going wrong after another, I'm just happy my baby is here and healthy. This time I also feel like the section was really needed, whereas last time I felt like I was pushed into having the section, so that makes a differece too.

I hope you ladies don't mind if I still hang out here, I've gotten to know you all so well that I want to continue to read your stories, and I still feel more conected to you than I do to most in my own DDC.

May 23rd, 2007, 01:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on the birth of your daughter!
May 23rd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I'm sorry things didn't go as you had hoped but it sounds like you are both doing well and that's the most important part!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search