Three for Thursday

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2007, 09:55 AM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
1. Do you wear your hair up or down?

2. Do you co-sleep?

3. How old were you when you had your first pregnancy?

</div>
May 31st, 2007, 12:35 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
1. Do you wear your hair up or down? Well my hair is to short to really wear up, Its just getting long enough to put up in a small pony tail, I do wear a headband a lot.

2. Do you co-sleep? No my son was always such a loud sleeper and I was afraid of rolling on him.

3. How old were you when you had your first pregnancy? Well first one I was 15 actually but lost the baby, first living baby I was 23.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

May 31st, 2007, 12:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. Do you wear your hair up or down? either way, trying to wear it down more often since DH likes it, but it's really long and gets in the way

2. Do you co-sleep? I co-slept with dd, not sure what we're going to end up doing this time around

3. How old were you when you had your first pregnancy? 18 when I m/c, 19 when I had dd
May 31st, 2007, 03:44 PM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
down
2. Do you co-sleep?
yes

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

May 31st, 2007, 05:22 PM
*Aspen*
1. Do you wear your hair up or down? Up up up! I love wearing it down, but my hair gets ratty easily and Kailey pulls on it.

2. Do you co-sleep? Abso-malutely! Well....she sleeps on her princess couch next to me now. If we actually sleep in our bedroom (we've been hanging out in the living room lately lol) then her couch is next to our bed on the floor. We don't have a bed frame up, just the two mattresses. I was too paranoid about her rolling off once she was move-able.

3. How old were you when you had your first pregnancy? I was 19 when pregnant, and I turned 20 about 3 weeks before birth.
May 31st, 2007, 06:05 PM
LittleWhiteside's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleWhiteside
1. Do you wear your hair up or down? Up a lot cuz I'm lazy. Half up when it air dries. And a couple times a week I'll dry it and have it down. My hair is pretty low maintinance I'm just tired.

2. Do you co-sleep? I haven't had my baby yet but I won't be co-sleeping

3. How old were you when you had your first pregnancy? I'll be 21 on the 9th and this is my first pregnancy

Gestational Surrogate for one fabulous little family!
June 1st, 2007, 12:57 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Do you wear your hair up or down? down

2. Do you co-sleep? no

3. How old were you when you had your first pregnancy? 19

June 7th, 2007, 02:01 PM
matilda_z's Avatar Member
1. Do you wear your hair up or down? Mostly down and tucked behind my ears when it's long. When I tie it back I prefer nape of the neck pony tails.

2. Do you co-sleep? Yes. We co-slept with my daughter and plan to with the next little bean. Breastfeeding on demand is best done when you share a bed. There are many other benefits for the baby and mother as well, of course. She stayed in our bed until she was 7 months. Then, she had a double mattress next to my side of the bed and I could slide down and nurse her or comfort her any time during the night. Then, at 14 months we moved her mattress into her own room and I joined her when she needed me and nursed her to sleep. She's almost 2 now and pretty much sleeps straight through the night in her own little bed.

3. How old were you when you had your first pregnancy? I had my daughter when I was 34. I'll be 37 when the second is born.

June 7th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Ms.Michelle
1. Do you wear your hair up or down? partly up.

2. Do you co-sleep? with my gogs.

3. How old were you when you had your first pregnancy? I'm 30, expecting my first.
June 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM
mylittlemonsters's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mylittlemonsters
Mostly down-unless I am doing a lot of yard work or extra household cleaning

2. Do you co-sleep?
yes

20 for the pregnancy, 21 for the delivery

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search