Hello ladies!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2007, 02:05 PM
wolfpack's Avatar I need a frappuccino!
Hi! I am Melissa, wife to Jamie and mom to three adorable little boys! (Sorry, mommy moment! ) Our little girl is due October 21st. We hope to do this baby natural. Our first had complications and I had to have an epi to slow/stop my labor long enough to get the baby unstuck. He was 9lbs 11oz and more than my body could handle. I was having convulsions b/c of him being stuck. That labor was seven hours including the two that they stopped it.

So, with our second, the doc induced me two weeks early. I was already in labor, much to his shock! lol Robbie was in six hours and was 8lbs 6oz and was beautiful! I decided after this no more epis! I hated not being able to move.

With our third, we again saw the size problem and I was induced. (Each time the size issue was dead on both Robbie and Aurie would have broken 10lbs) I was so nervous this time as hubby was away at school and couldn't come back. So I made a dire mistake.....I let his mother come into the labor room.....she brought his sister.... They caused me to cave and I got demerol (I believe was the name). It was awful....They proceeded to make fun of my slurring my words and wouldn't let my mom near me at the bed. There was more, but I won't go into it.....

So, this time, Jamie and I want to try it natural. The doc says that so far this little girl is smaller than her brothers were at this time. He said we can go natural if she keeps on this growth trend. My doctor has been very open and honest with my husband and I. (It helps that his dad is one of Jamie's attendings! lol) He knows a lot and supports us and our decisions. So, that's where we are! I guess we just watch, wait, and get ready now.

June 12th, 2007, 02:47 PM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy and lots of luck! We are glad to have you here, so please dont be shy!

</div>
June 12th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! I am also planning my first natural birth after 3 medicated vaginal deliveries. I look forward to getting to know you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search