Who do we have TTC?

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2007, 02:43 PM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Any ladies who are TTC, speak up! Just because you arent pregnant doesnt mean you shouldnt post on here! How long have you been TTC? First, or do you already have children? What are you hoping to have and by when are you hoping to be pg?

</div>
June 14th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Acadia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me. Four months, my first, doesn't matter as long as it's human, and I wish I was already pregnant.

I know I can post even though I'm not pregnant. It brings up some feelings because I was pregnant, posted some, and now I'm not. I feel sad even checking in here but I figure I still should because it is what I plan on, whenever it happens.

Anyway, I read basically everything here, I guess in extremely early preparation. I will start posting again soon enough. I might get to be comfortable with it while I'm still TTC or maybe not until I get pregnant again ... I hope you guys understand. I just feel bad lurking all the time. I feel like you should know who's really here so that's why I answered the "lurkers" thread.

</div>
June 14th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Im so sorry for your loss.... I wish you the very best with TTC, dear.

</div>
June 14th, 2007, 01:16 PM
I'm sure it will happen again soon enough. It didn't take very long the first time so hopefully it'll be fast again.

</div>
June 14th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not really sure whether we'll go again or not. Big health issues involved.
Anyways 4 children already, & I DO already post here

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013
June 14th, 2007, 07:47 PM
krysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi,
I'm new here. This is our second cycle since we started TTC #1 and hope to be pg very soon. DH and I will have our 5th anniversary in July and hopefully by then. Gender doesn't matter but I really am hoping for a girl first.

I have a question since I am here. What is the earliest someone might have implantation bleeding? I had some spotting yesterday which I never have mid-cycle but it was only 5DPO which seems too early. Unless I o'd earlier than I thought. What do you all think?

Thank you *kiliki* for my siggie!!
June 14th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I dont really think thats too early. I think its generally around six days or so? Anyhow, WELCOME! and good luck with TTC! Let us know when you are supposed to test!

</div>
June 15th, 2007, 12:39 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we will be soon. We already have two naturally born boys

June 15th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Hi,
I'm new here. This is our second cycle since we started TTC #1 and hope to be pg very soon. DH and I will have our 5th anniversary in July and hopefully by then. Gender doesn't matter but I really am hoping for a girl first.

I have a question since I am here. What is the earliest someone might have implantation bleeding? I had some spotting yesterday which I never have mid-cycle but it was only 5DPO which seems too early. Unless I o'd earlier than I thought. What do you all think?[/b]
Not too early. They say 6 DPO but there's no reason it couldn't be 5. That doesn't mean it definitely was though ... you still need to test once you get to that point.

GL!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search