Monday Moans!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2007, 03:43 PM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Do you have something to get out today? Let it out here!

I have a house FULL of laundry to do

</div>
June 18th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
my BUTT hurts!! I still have nasty hemmoroids from the birth that are taking forever to go away!! yuck.

other than that, I'm good

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

June 18th, 2007, 05:30 PM
CTK3989's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AF is here. I need to clean. I have to work tomorrow. I'm feeling a little down. I'm feeling discouraged. I am in need of some comfort. :'(

June 18th, 2007, 10:18 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
How about everything! Tanith isn't very good about letting me get off the couch for very long. Plus DH is still trying to get the wall up between the rooms so I haven't been able to get the baby's room put together.

June 18th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Super Mommy
DS has decided that he doesn't want to take naps, but he still REALLY needs them.

June 19th, 2007, 09:52 PM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
BH contractions are making it difficult to do much of anything.

June 20th, 2007, 07:24 PM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really need a shower but haven't had a chance all day, and now it's almost 10:30 and I don't want to go to bed with wet hair and I'm too lazy to dry it this late.

June 21st, 2007, 04:14 PM
Tofu Bacon
Okay, I'm a couple of days late on this but yesterday I had a little "incident." Now mind you I had no morning sickness whatsoever with ds and so far none with this baby; I figured by now I'd be out of the woods. So I've been craving egg rolls for days now but hadn't given in to the temptation, plus I usually make my own Chinese food at home because its much healthier that way. Sadly, I don't know how to make egg rolls, so dh was off from work yesterday and I was talking about egg rolls so he suggests going to this awesome Chinese buffet near us; I was halfway down the street before he finished his sentence!

Now keep in mind that I haven't had much of an appetite for the past few days (I've mostly been eating toast or rice with margarine and whatever fruit I could keep down) so I knew I needed to pace myself. I was starting to feel odd just before we got to the restaurant but figured I was just hungry or a little dehydrated. So I had one small plate of food and some won ton soup, and I really start to feel funny again. Dh notices that I look strange and was like "Are you okay?" I told him I'm probably overeacting but I'd better head to the ladies room just in case. I made it there just in time to send $7.95 down the drain . Oh it gets better. After I finally finished I look down and realize that the sink has one of those drains that only lets liquid down...and let's just say there was much more than liquid sitting in the sink. I didn't want to just leave it there so I start scooping it into the toilet with paper towels so I can flush it. It was so gross!!!!! Then I started dry-heaving. Eventually I collected myself and sipped some water while dh and ds finished eating.

I'm laughing about it now, but in the heat of the moment you just want your own familiar bathroom, y/k?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search