Red Raspberry Leaf Tea

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2007, 01:44 PM
tygrss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies.

One of the ladies on another site that I visit was told to drink red raspberry leaf tea. However, the nurse didn't tell her where to find it in her area. I know that I can get some from the local birth center, but does anyone know of a good online site? I think that she would probably get it more quickly that way (we're not in the same state). Also, I know that there are leaves and powders. I would personally go for the leaves, but if all she can find is powder will that do the trick?

Thanks.

July 8th, 2007, 01:58 PM
itsymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to itsymama
Well so far I haven't seen any leaves for sale online but someone on another forum I am on had some left over that she was selling at one point ( gone now ) so I can try asking her , worth a shot ! I would like some as well .

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

July 8th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Ms.Michelle
At first I could only find it in capsule so I bought it and started that way. I went to natural/health food stores but finally found just tea packets in Zellers! (It's kinda like a Walmart or K-mart in the US but smaller.) So I really recommend it in tea form.
July 10th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Well that lady got hers from a local co op , so I kept looking online and found this site , HTH .

Brandon Michael Born By Cesarean 8-3-04 ~ Hannah Elizabeth Born By Natural VBAC 1-14-08 ~ Surprise Baby Love Due 1-18-11

July 10th, 2007, 06:22 PM
tygrss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Well that lady got hers from a local co op , so I kept looking online and found this site , HTH .[/b]
awesome! Thanks alot!

July 11th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Sonya77's Avatar Hip Rockin' Mama
I found it in tea bag form at Destination Maternity yesterday. Haven't tried it yet though!

Sonya

July 11th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Ya I am still going to look for some locally but really these are a pretty good price , esp since they say you can use each tea bag 3 times , but I will be looking for these and some EPO locally still .

July 12th, 2007, 07:03 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i dont like the taste of the tea leaves, powders or bags, so i just open the capsules into warm water. these capsules are really widely available in Ireland.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
July 15th, 2007, 12:09 AM
hotstuff2u's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm sorry for the silly question, but what is this tea for?
Any special reason you drink it?
Excuse my ignorance

July 15th, 2007, 01:47 AM
Quote:
I'm sorry for the silly question, but what is this tea for?
Any special reason you drink it?
Excuse my ignorance [/b]
Oh it's not a silly question , ya gotta start somewhere right ? It's good for your uterus , it helps get your pelvic and uterine muscles ready for labor so they can work better for what they need to do and is also said to help reduce labor pains , it can also help your uterus recover faster after birth ( it does many other things as well PG or not ) . You should start drinking it around 35 36 weeks ?? That link I listed above should have some more info on it too .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search