Opinions on Client Gifts

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Which Would YOU prefer
Personal Spa Kit - Lilac and cham massage oil, unscented candles, hot sock, and terry towel 0 0%
Mind Food - Ina May Gaskin's Guide to Childbirth, "shhh naturally laboring woman' door hanger for hospital, and birth beads 2 33.33%
Labor Ease - basket of dried fruit, honey straws, laborade drink mix, squirt bottle, granola 4 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2007, 07:24 AM
wonderfullymade's Avatar Doula & MW Apprentice
Send a message via Yahoo to wonderfullymade
Wow - it feels like forever since I have been on here! Anyways, I wanted to ask your opinions on something. I am going to start giving a gift to my clients as a thank you. Now, I am not sure when and which to give them. Please vote and let me know why you chose what you did.

Bellies & Babies Blogger
August 8th, 2007, 10:59 AM

Well I didn't vote...and I dont know if this is making things difficult for you....but why dont you keep those three as gifts and then you can give whichever gift to the client you think they'd appreciate more You;re in a unique situation where you're building close relationships with these women....I think it would be better if the gifts were more personalized......lol thats my two cents.
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wny7yLA/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

August 8th, 2007, 01:41 PM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I chose the second one: Mind Food, because I think every pregnant woman should read that book at least once! I love that book, it really made me lose my fear of labor.
Hi, I'm Sara. I used to post here a lot when I was having the kids, but life got busy and it's been years since I was around. Now I'm back, and happy to be here.

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

August 22nd, 2007, 06:18 PM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmm, afraid I'm with Zarina and can't vote - they're ALL wonderful gifts, but which one would be best would depend on the mother's personality and birth preferences, I think. Could you keep all three as options? Personally, I would love any one of them!

So I'm new here and have to ask...are you a midwife? Doula?
mom to Rachael, 10 ~ Milly, 6 ~ foster mom (waiting on the next call)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search