Mommy of the week is...

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Sarah!! (GrowBabyGrow)

Congrats!!

1. What did/are you having for lunch today?
2. What did you do over the weekend?
3. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where?
4. Are you big on vacations?
5. What is your favorite kitchen product?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 4th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hooray!! Im excited!!

1. What did/are you having for lunch today? I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with Doritos
2. What did you do over the weekend? Not really much of anything... Dh had school so it was just me and DD most of the time.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where? I went out of the country for the first time on my honeymoon to Cancun Mexico.
4. Are you big on vacations? Oh yes. We make sure to take at least one vacation a summer. Sometimes more.
5. What is your favorite kitchen product?
Hmmm... I would have to say my kitchen aid. It comes in handy.

Momma to Brynn 10/2/2002 (midwife at hospital)
Emme 5/26/2008 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
Pierce 11/28/2009 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
and Surprise Baby #4 due 11/13/2011
March 6th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
1. What are you enjoying most about being pregnant?
2. What do you dislike the most?
3. What do you think you will miss the most?
4. Do you prefer carpet or hardwood floors?
5. Do you have your nursery all ready?
6. What kind of sling/carrier will you use?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 7th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. What are you enjoying most about being pregnant? Probably feeling the baby move. I cant wait to meet her!

2. What do you dislike the most? How DH has been.... Its been really tough getting along these last few months. I dont think he knows Im pregnant. LOL.

3. What do you think you will miss the most? The getting to eat anything and having an excuse for it.

4. Do you prefer carpet or hardwood floors? We have both... I like the hardwood but they are sooo hard to keep clean. I feel like I have to vacuum and wash them everyday.

5. Do you have your nursery all ready? Almost... which I might add I have done all by myself. Its all painted and the crib and dresser are set up. I want to add her name in wooden letters and I have to clean the windows and the ceiling fan.... little stuff like that.

6. What kind of sling/carrier will you use? My MIL is making a few for me. The best kind is the free kind. lol.

March 8th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you!

How many children would you want to have? Lets see I have a 5 and 4 yr old and 1 one the way... I want at least 2 more. lol. I love kids. They are my life!

Where was your first date? For my first date which was a blind date we went out to eat, golfing, batting cages, bowling, driving around, dancing... We couldnt get enough of each other and it was the first time we had ever even seen each other. It was crazy but I think we were meant to be.

How did you meet your hubby? Blind date set up by one of his friends who happened to be a girl I worked with.

What was your most embrassing moment? Hmmm there are so many to choose from. I really dont get embarassed... This is coming from a woman whos mother use to intentionally walk around walmart with a shower cap on when I was a teenager to try and embarass me. My mother did all kinds of things to try and get me embarassed.... Shes crazy lol.

March 9th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite moment with your children? Probably when they are sleeping lol. But they look like angels. I love when they play sports or dance too.

How would you describe your house with your kids? I keep my house pretty clean but I am a SAHM and make sure that I clean something every day. Their rooms on the other hand are a whole other story.

Are you into scrapbooking, crafts or anything like that? Not really. I dont really have time. I watch my kids and other kids during the day and then Im normally cooking dinner or cleaning in the evening.

What was your most romantic exotic place you been? I would have to say our honeymoon to Cancun Mexico. We had a candlelit dinner for two on the beach. It was so romantic.

Are you going anywhere this summer? Probably not since the baby will be so little. If we do it will have to be close to home.

What is your favorite family gathering? Probably when we all get together for Thanksgiving. We always play a game of football and its lots of fun.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search