How are all our new mommies doing?

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I know we have several new babies as of late and I'm wondering mom and baby are doing? Is nursing/feeding going ok? Are you getting any sleep? Can we see any new pictures you have taken?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 9th, 2008, 01:38 AM
~Trinity~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby is doing wonderfully. She couldn't be healthier and sleeps away most of the day, although she will sometimes be awake for an hour or so. She only really fusses when she is hungry and sometimes during a diaper or clothing change.

Nursing is going wonderfully. I breastfed my son for a full year and hope to do the same with her. If she wants to go longer than a year I would be very happy.

I feel great (even without getting solid sleep in at night). Co-sleeping and breastfeeding make the nights easier for us.

And it seems like I'm recovering even more quickly than with my first birth.

Here she is napping with daddy yesterday:

March 9th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Our new baby too is doing great!! He sleeps a lot and the nursing is going off fantastically.
March 9th, 2008, 01:42 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
love her diaper!!
March 9th, 2008, 09:08 PM
~*3 little bears*~'s Avatar Jack~Mack~Brooke~Baby
Send a message via AIM to ~*3 little bears*~
Well i'm doing alot better now, the first week was VERY hard for me. Today is the first day i haven't cried. I am off all my pain meds and we have finally gotten the hang of breastfeeding. My breasts hurt cause i've got a little oversupply but its getting better. I am starting to feel human again. For some reason i had no idea how hard motherhood would be. i definitely have a new respect for all mommies. Through it all i can't complain cause my little man is healthy and safe and i just thank God for him everyday.

March 10th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baby Greyson and I are doing well! He is 6 days old now. We are trying to breastfeed but we are struggling a bit due to a breast reduction I had 8 years ago. He sleeps pretty well through the day, night is a little harder but its getting better. I cant believe how much I love this little boy. It kills me when he cries, for any reason. He is really a happy baby and only cries when hes naked, hungry, or dirty. = )

This is the first time they handed him to Daddy

Here is a picture taken 24 hours after he was born, I love it.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
March 11th, 2008, 05:36 AM
~Trinity~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
love her diaper!![/b]
Thanks! Its my favorite one...it fits beautifully.

And Ashleigh- Greyson is just precious!

March 11th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I'm so glad you are all doing well. I can totally remember sleeping through the day and not sleeping at all at night but it does get better. The pictures are too sweet. Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search