I just have to share

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2008, 04:18 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's the link for the trailor of the new Harry Potter movie coming out this November - The Half Blood Prince. I know Jessica is also a big fan, and I'm sure there's a few more fans here too.

Half Blood Prince Trailor

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
July 31st, 2008, 05:30 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks Becky...this one looks very dark.

August 1st, 2008, 03:24 AM
Yes it does, and I can't wait to see it! Have you read the books?

August 1st, 2008, 06:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll have to check out the trailer later. But, you can bet I'm going to see the movie!! I've only just started reading the books. In the past, whenever I've read a book and then seen the movie, I was terribly dissapointed in the movie. So, when I saw the first HP movie, I knew there would be more of them and told myself I wasn't going to read the books until they were all out and I'd seen most of the movies. DH got me the entire set of books for Christmas last year and I finally started the first one. It's just a matter of finding time to read them.

August 1st, 2008, 07:02 AM
I had seen the 1st 2 movies, but had not read the books at first. Back in 2003 a friend gave me the first 4 books to read, and I finished them in 1 week. They were great, and I went out and bought my own set and #5 and finished that one too. And I of course have the rest of the books now too. I loved them, and thought the movies did a great job following the books. Yes, they leave some things out but these books are long so they'd have to and keep the movie from being too long. The release date for this movie is Nov 21st and the last book is being split into 2 movies with one estimated to be released in Nov 2010 for the 1st part and the 2nd part in May 2011. I can't wait!!!

August 1st, 2008, 08:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to terajet Send a message via Yahoo to terajet
My DH got me addicted to the HP movies then I had to get the books cuz I couldn't wait to know what happened next. I think I read the last book in two days. I did everything with my book in my hand....lol

I agree the movies are a little dissapointing because the books are so ....WOW....I can't explain it. I do like however seeing the movie to compare what I imagined it to look like and how the movie portrayed certain scenes.

I wish there were more books. I told DH I was going to start to read the series all over again cuz I just can't get enough.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. You're the best.
August 2nd, 2008, 08:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I finally got to watch the trailer and I can't wait!! It's such a long wait between movies. I'm glad I have them on DVD to watch when I need a Harry Fix!!

August 3rd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH and I are huge fans!! Now the question is, will we be able to go on opening night, or will our teenaged babysitter be going first??
August 4th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited about the movie. I'm going to have to re-read the book first. I think that overall, they've done the movies well. Usually I'm terribly disappointed in movies based on books.
August 5th, 2008, 04:04 AM
I agree, Kimberley. Usually I'm so disappointed in movies compared to the books, and although they do leave out some major stuff from the books, I LOVE these movies. Overall, they've done a good job keeping the same "story" going & I can't wait to see the remaining 3 movies from the last 2 books.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search