I'm back

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, I'm back. I had a good time! Got to do lots of shopping, eating and laughing!!! The Mariners won yesterday...YAY!! That was the best part, being at the ballgame and them winning. I'd have to say the other really cool thing we did was walk down along the waterfront and then we got a wild hair up our you know what's and decided to take a ferry ride to one of the islands at like 8pm. It was a 1/2 hour trip and we turned around and came right back. But, by then it was dark and as we were coming back in we got to see the Seattle skyline all lit up. It was beautiful, I'd never seen it in person, only in pictures. It was a great round trip and cheap entertainment...it cost us each $6.70 for that trip. By far the cheapest part of the whole weekend!!

My update is, that I kinda cheated and tested on Saturday morning and got a BFN and told myself that it was still early (10dpo). But then, Sunday I woke up at 2:20 and had to pee, so I temped (I'd had about 3 hours of sleep), then one of the girls' alarms went off at 5 and then 5:10 and I didn't temp at either time *** was I thinking??? So I kinda fell back to sleep and woke up a little before 6 and laid in bed until 6:20 and THEN I temped. So, my temps were all over the board. I adjusted 2:20 to 4:30 and 6:20 to 4:30 and then the 2 temps to 4:30 and I had no clue what to enter for a time...there was almost a 2 degree range with all of them. So, I originally entered the 2:20 time and marked it as sleep deprived as I thought that would be the most accurate (3 hours of sleep and I temped right away)....that is until this morning. I was going to test this morning, but it depended on what my temp was.....and it was low, still above CL, but low, so I didn't test. When I entered it and got to looking at Sunday's temps and researching my past two charts I changed Sunday's temp to the 6:20 adjusted to 4:20 one. Because, if you look at the end of my cycle on the last two charts, I have a drop in temp with two flat days and then another drop showing AF's arrival. So, when I enter the adjusted temp that I've got there now, that's what it does. The end of my cycles seem to be VERY consistent. So, I'm expecting AF to be here by tomorrow afternoon. Sad part is I had baby fever SO BAD this weekend!!!!

DH and I are talking about going away for my birthday in a couple of weeks to the ocean, I should be Oing about that time, so maybe the ocean waves will bring us luck!! Hope everybody had a great weekend!!

August 4th, 2008, 11:07 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's sounds like you had fun with the girls! I'm sorry about the BFN though. . . your chart was looking so good. Oh well - hopefully you can catch that eggie around your b-day weekend. Wouldn't that be a GREAT b-day gift?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 4th, 2008, 11:16 AM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Glad to hear that you had fun!!! Sorry about , hope your b-day wkend will be the one...keeping my fingers cross for you. Hey, you and I are on the same monthly visit from AF. My temp is still up, but I can tell AF will be come tomorrow or Wed...hope she stays away from both of us from now on.

August 4th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I'm still waiting for AF to show, so maybe we all 3 can be cycle buddies???? I've only rarely been able to have cycle buddies with my long cycles.

August 4th, 2008, 11:26 AM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow, all three of us...that is awsone....you know what I'm getting at. Just think if all 3 of us got preggo the sametime too...how cool would that be.

August 4th, 2008, 12:50 PM
That would be so cool!!!!

Are there any other cycle buddies out there to join us???

August 4th, 2008, 03:02 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Count me in...AF is due anytime wednesday on...although hubby says that i've been a little (a lot) moody the last few days and nothing i eat stays in (down, but not in)....but it could all be just AF starting to show....if so, we're all gonna be cycle buddies.....

We even went up on his parent's boat for a couple of night right around the time that I think I was Oing (still questionable there)....maybe the water worked and maybe it will work for you....if not, we'll all just get our BFP next month and overcrowd the hospitals in May!!!!

jessica - when's your birthday? mine's in a couple of weeks too...the 25th.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 4th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Casey, I hope you were close enough to that water to get your BFP. Are you going to test on Wednesday if AF stays away? Keep us updated!!

For the rest of us, that sounds like a good plan - We'll all do our best to overcrowd those hospitals next May!!!!

August 5th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Count me in...AF is due anytime wednesday on...although hubby says that i've been a little (a lot) moody the last few days and nothing i eat stays in (down, but not in)....but it could all be just AF starting to show....if so, we're all gonna be cycle buddies.....

We even went up on his parent's boat for a couple of night right around the time that I think I was Oing (still questionable there)....maybe the water worked and maybe it will work for you....if not, we'll all just get our BFP next month and overcrowd the hospitals in May!!!!

jessica - when's your birthday? mine's in a couple of weeks too...the 25th.....[/b]

Casey, my birthday is the 17th, my niece's is the 25th (she's the one in my wedding pics on the post Becky started about a week or so ago) she'll be 6. I hope the boat and the water did the trick!! I don't know what it is about the water, but DH was telling me about 3 couples he knows that had been trying for a long time and went to the ocean for a weekend and ended up pg. So, who knows.

I'm still hoping that AF stays away this cycle. All day I've felt like she's here, so I go to the bathroom, praying the whole way that she's not. And, so far, my prayers have been answered. Today, my bbs are barely fitting in my bra and they hurt, oh they hurt. But, I can't remember if it's more or less than normal. Oh, well, time will tell!

August 5th, 2008, 04:49 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
OK OK OK>..so I cheated. I tested this morning, since I haven't really had any early signs of AF...but it was a BFN....but I'm not so sure about these tests because the OPK's never said that I was Oing but I had a lot of the other signs of Oing. So I'm really starting to wonder about the tests. So I'm gonna wait a few days and use a regular one that I had already bought last month....I'll KUP.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 5th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad you had a good time!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search