She is just torturing me

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2008, 01:02 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry, ladies I'm about to vent. Okay, AF is not here yet and she should have been by now. She is just driving me crazy..wish she would just get here so I can move on to next month. My temp in my charting shows a slow drop each day...never done that before. I have always have a sharp drop the day before AF and that is not what's going on, my temp is still above cl. I didn't think I Oed at all this month, so maybe that's what so weird about my temp now. I have not test yet, to scare to do it...maybe I should wait until tomorrow. What do you all think?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20b2df

August 6th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Your chart looks great, I would say you O'd for sure. That's a pretty good temp rise. Do your temps always stay elevated for so long after O'ing? You are a strong lady not to test, lol. Best of luck!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 6th, 2008, 02:03 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Chum, I'm sorry your body is torturing you - and you can vent to us all you need. That's what we're here for!!!! Looking at your chart, it does look like you O'd. Last cycle your LP was 15 days, and you're on day 15 now. If AF doesn't show by tomorrow, I'd test then. Of course you have much more will-power then me, I would have tested today but I'm "weak" when it comes to POAS time.

P.S. I was hoping since AF was welcomed by me, that she'd skip the rest of you girls this cycle.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 6th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You clearly Oed!! I am going to be bad and say ..TEST!

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
August 6th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to terajet Send a message via Yahoo to terajet
I am looking at your chart thinking that maybe you O'd on CD18 and not CD14 like FF says. That could be why AF is late. Hopefully you will test soon and find out a better reason why she hasn't shown.

Good luck.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. You're the best.
August 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I don't know what to think...may I did O late. I temp have always stay up and right before AF it will drop sharply, but this month it like it's going down slowly just to drive me crazy I tell you. My cycle have always been 27 or 28 never late early, yes. I think I will test when I get home.

Thanks ladies..I will post more when I get home tonight.

August 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think you did O on cd14 and cd18 is a fall back rise. If AF hasn't shown up by tomorrow, I'd test. You definately have way more willpower than I do. I'm getting better at it tho Good Luck, Chum!!

August 6th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Okay, I'm back and just pee on the stick. What can I said...it was a big fat . I'm so upset now ...don't know what to think about AF, guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow and see. It just weird I have never been late before. I have some symptoms of AF is coming, but the weird part is that the symptoms are just a little different from other months (hard to explain it). Maybe I should wait 2 more days then test if AF is a no show. Thanks ladies, I'll keep you posted.

August 7th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Update: Still no AF this morning, temp when up one degree so don't know what to think anymore...I got to go get some more HPT, so maybe I will test tomorrow morning. This morning, I'm not feeling so hot...think I'm coming down with something, so I'm going back to bed and hope whatever it is will go away...I have to work all wkend long, great that I have today off. Take care everyone, hope someone will get soon.

I will try to post again later on...let see how I feels by then. Jessica hope the witch stays away from you too..

August 7th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Chum, you went up a whole degree???? AND, you're not feeling well???? I can't wait for you to test again!!

Stay Far Away You Witch!!!

August 7th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Chum, I hope you're feeling better . . . and that you got some more HPTs. I can't wait for you to test again.

Good luck and keep us updated!

AF STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

August 7th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks Jessica and Becky...I'm feeling a lot better now. Well I when out and got more HPT and by the time I got home at 3:45pm she decided to show herself. I'm so sad, but glad that she finally show herself....she sure took me for a ride this month. Well off to next month and hope it's not a roll a coster of a ride next time.

GL to you Jessica...hope the witch is keeping away from you.

August 7th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I'm so sorry Chum at that the witch showed. She's so evil!!!

I guess we can be cycle buddies now as you're only a day behind me. . . I hope we have better luck this cycle!!!

August 7th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks Becky...in away I'm glad she finally showed b/c she was driving me crazy. Still don't think I O this month. Hope this cycle is it for you and me..Gl to ya

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search