Anyone waiting to O?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Is anyone waiting to O? I am on cycle day 18 and still no temp rise, I'm getting impatient! lol. Anyone else close to me?
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 6th, 2008, 02:06 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm just on CD1, so I'm a little behind you. Hopefully some of our other girls here will be closer to your cycle. I know how frustrating it is to wait to O, and I hope it's soon for you!

Good luck!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 6th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Veteran
I am supposed to O tomorrow...not sure how accurate it is, but if anything it should be in the next few days. My last period was July 24. We hopefully will start trying to concieve next month (althoughI may try to BD this cycle) BF wants to wait as close to the end of the year as possible.

Anyway if we are close enough we can be cycle buddies. I can use help in charting and getting that going!
August 6th, 2008, 02:34 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry, I'm waiting for AF to show. GL start bding!!!

August 6th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry, I'm hoping AF doesn't show.

Ms Jen, if you have any questions about charting, don't hesitate to ask.

Homesklmom is supposed to be Oing today and Mama K is expecting to O at the end of the week. So, there are a couple of cycle buddies for you. Good Luck!!

August 6th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Veteran
Ill have a ton of questions about charting!!! I need to get a basal thermoter. I think ill pick one up this next cycle.
August 6th, 2008, 07:52 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can pick up a basel thermometer at a pharmacy, walmart, target, etc. They're usually around $10, and just make sure you have one that reads 2 decimal points. They're usually located either near the Family Planning stuff (HPTs, OPKs, condoms, etc.) or with the regular thermometers in the cold/flu area. If you're using Fertility Friend software, they have alot of good info about taking the temps. Basically you need to try to take your temp at the same time every day, before you get up, talk, drink anything, etc.

And you don't need to wait until the next cycle. You can start taking temps in mid cycle - it'll get you used to taking them, and you can chart them and your other fertility signs with your current cycle too.

Good luck!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 7th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy

August 7th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Is anyone waiting to O? I am on cycle day 18 and still no temp rise, I'm getting impatient! lol. Anyone else close to me?[/b]
OMGosh I have the same dilemma as you. I want to scream!!! I think I am a day behind you but still no O insite

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search