ok...so kinda off topic

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2008, 07:18 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
DH and I put in a bid on a house today. We are very excited and hope to have some answers tomorrow. So even though I'm sorta depressed because I cheated and tested and got a , (but AF still isn't here), this is some exciting news.....Maybe my body is just waiting cause it knows I will try to help pack and move everything.....so everyone keep those fingers and toes crossed that the offer goes through (and that the 1st test was a dud)....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 6th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry about the BFN

Maby it was a dud

Good luck on your house!!!!

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
August 6th, 2008, 07:31 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry about BFN...I guess keep testing until you get BFP or AF.
GL on your house offer..keep us posted.

August 7th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck, Casey!!! I hope your bid gets accepted on the house. How is the real estate market out your way? If it's been slow, then the sellers are usually more willing to accept offers. When I was buying a place a few years back, I was outbid on 7 different properties before finally getting my condo. I hope you get it - please keep us updated on that!!!!

And let us know how your test goes today! I'm doing my best to keep AF on my doorstep and away from the rest of you girls!!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 7th, 2008, 06:14 AM
ok so here's the update....

The realtor just called and said that the guy counter-offred and we are going to take it.....so I think we are on our way to getting a house!!!!

as for AF - I'm spotting, so maybe it's just somthing else

casey cochran melanson
August 7th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Yay for the house!!! I forgot to mention in my earlier post that they'll probably counter-offer. I'm glad their counter offer is still acceptable. Yay, you're on your way to home ownership!!!!

With AF - dag gone it. I was just getting ready to ask you for an update. I was really hoping she'd leave you girls alone. Bad AF!!!!!

August 7th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Okay so here's some more updates....I just made an appt with the doc to have a conversation about Clomid and IUI. Not sure about the IUI procedure just yet. Would like to try Clomid to see if that works first. And the cool thing is that the appt is tomorrow morning, so I'll be able to start it right away if she okays it since I may be withing AF's reach....not sure

As for AF, still nothing but a little tiny tiny bit of spotting just when i go to the bathroom.....nothing else....so who knows....

casey cochran melanson
August 7th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Casey, CONGRATS on the house!!! Now come all the troubles of homeownership! Well worth it tho!

I'm sorry to hear that AF is attempting to show up on you. Refresh my memory.....how many dpo are you? And, are you charting? If you are, I'd love to see your chart. If AF is really here, that's great news about hopefully starting something so fast. I'm not headed to the doctor until September 5th. I'll go thru one more cycle before then.

August 7th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Congrats on your new home!!! Send us pic when you get sometime. It's great to own your own house...stressful but great.

I hope that stay far away from you...GL.

August 7th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Jes...I'm not really sure how many dpo I am, as the OPK's didn't say that I was Oing. I'm assuming that I O'ed around the 23rd-25th of July or so. That's when I had a few symptoms, like the cramping and stuff. But the tests never showed a positive for Oing. As far as charting goes, I haven't started charting. I don't have a therm. but I am planning on going and getting one I think today before work. I'm just confused as far as what I should count as CD1 since I spot a little for a day or two (sometimes 3) and then AF shows up. I did sign up at FF to start something, but I haven't had a chance to learn the stuff yet. That's this weekend's reading.....

If anyone wants to see a couple pics, you can go to mainemoves.com and then type in the MLS # It's 904858. That will give you the house and a couple of pics. Needs a little TLC, but nothing that my contractor stepdad and my electrician father in law can't handle.....lol The realtor is supposed to be dropping papers off to me today to get signed so we can get going on this...yeah!!!!

casey cochran melanson
August 7th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Jes...I'm not really sure how many dpo I am, as the OPK's didn't say that I was Oing. I'm assuming that I O'ed around the 23rd-25th of July or so. That's when I had a few symptoms, like the cramping and stuff. But the tests never showed a positive for Oing. As far as charting goes, I haven't started charting. I don't have a therm. but I am planning on going and getting one I think today before work. I'm just confused as far as what I should count as CD1 since I spot a little for a day or two (sometimes 3) and then AF shows up. I did sign up at FF to start something, but I haven't had a chance to learn the stuff yet. That's this weekend's reading.....

If anyone wants to see a couple pics, you can go to mainemoves.com and then type in the MLS # It's 904858. That will give you the house and a couple of pics. Needs a little TLC, but nothing that my contractor stepdad and my electrician father in law can't handle.....lol The realtor is supposed to be dropping papers off to me today to get signed so we can get going on this...yeah!!!! [/b]

I'm thrilled about your new house. I'll have to check out pics a lil later.

As for CD1, FF will adjust that for you when you put in that you had something other than spotting. CD1 is the first real day of flow. When you get your thermometer, remember to make sure it has 2 decimal places. I noticed that a lot of times they don't tell you, so I ended up taking it out of the package and playing with the on/of switch to check it out and to see how loud it is. Good Luck!! I can't wait to stalk your chart!! I'd much rather be congratulating you on a BFP tho, so I hope that happens soon!!

August 7th, 2008, 10:31 AM
That is a cute house, Casey! Congrats again!!!! Of course the garden nut inside me is going, "you can put some shrubs there, maybe flowers here, & a flowering tree in the front. . . " You'll have so much fun making this into your home, and it sounds like you have some good helpers (aka stepdad & father in law) that can be of assistance.

With charting, CD1 is the day you actually start and need to use a pad/tampon. I spotted this time for several days before AF finally showed, so CD1 was yesterday instead of Sunday when the spotting started. I hope I'm making sense trying to type this out . . .my mind is fuzzy today. FF does have alot of good info, so enjoy your weekend reading. Several of us ladies chart here, so if you have any questions let us know and we can try to assist.

August 7th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Casey, it a cute home...ya can use a little updating but I think it would be fun to do. Looks like you are going to have fun cutting the grass...I should said your dh will (big yard). Congrats again. GL and hope you get a BFP soon too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search