Casey & Teri

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well??? How are you doing??

Teri, I tried to stalk your chart, but forgot about the batteries. So, how are you feeling? Any signs?

Casey, did you test?

August 8th, 2008, 09:04 AM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay, how are you both? Don't let us hanging here too long..heehee.

August 8th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to terajet Send a message via Yahoo to terajet
Yeah, I gave up on the thermometer this cycle. My DH actually went out and bought me a new one yesterday (thought that was pretty sweet) so I will start using it next cycle.

I pretty much thought we were out this cycle cuz we only BD once on CD13 but these past few days I've been feeling really weird. I actually woke up the night before last because my BB's were so sore. I actually had a hard time to fall asleep. Also, I keep smelling things and DH thinks I'm crazy. I smell something really strong and he has to get really close to even get a whiff. I don't know..... I guess we will actually have to wait and see.

FF has me on CD11 but I think I may possibly be on CD14 based on previous months. That whole thermometer thing has everything screwed up. One good thing NO AF yet today..... I will wait until Monday before getting my hopes up though. My luck she will show up during the night.

How is everyone else doing???

Thank you .:Shortcake:. You're the best.
August 8th, 2008, 11:29 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck, Terri! I can understand you waiting for testing, and really hope you get that BFP!!! The sore BBS & smelling symptom sounds very promising. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 8th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck to you as well.... You are starting your Clomid soon right....my SIL got PG her first cycle on Clomid after over 2 years of trying.

August 8th, 2008, 11:49 AM
I hope I get that same luck!!!! Sunday will be CD5 so I'll start taking it that day. Hopefully the side effects will be very little, but just in case I've pre-warned DH.

August 8th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck, Teri!! I don't blame you for not wanting to test early. That was sweet of DH going out to get you a new thermometer

August 8th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Teri, GL...my friend said that smell was the first thing she had before she test and it was BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya

August 9th, 2008, 04:53 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
No need to test here.....AF came to visit as soon as I woke up Friday morning. But the good news is I went to the doctors to talk to her about options. I told her that because of the endo I don't want to wait too long before we go to the next step because I can't afford another surgury, physically and finacially. So she put me on my first round of Clomid, 100mg per day, days 5-9. We'll see how that goes this month. Maybe do 2 cycles with it. The next step is Clomid and IUI, but the scary part is my insurance most likely will not cover the IUIs. I have to check into it. Especially since she would want to do 2 per month. That's $360 a month for the IUIs. So I'll start my Clomid on Tuesday and we'll see how that goes. You should've heard DH when I told him the side effects from the Clomid. I said "well huney, yeah it's a good thing, but there are a few side effects. I might be a little tired, maybe have some more cramping, and oh yeah, I'll be a little IRRITABLE!!!!!" He said "Oh great, more than now???" LOL

On a side note....the house inspection is scheduled for this coming Monday and then the septic maybe Thursday....keep those fingers crossed.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 9th, 2008, 08:13 AM
I'm sorry AF showed, Casey. That darn witch. I'm glad you were able to see the doctor this quickly and already have a plan for this cycle. I guess you & I will be starting our 1st rounds of Clomid this cycle. I'll start taking mine tomorrow. Hopefully our side effects will be little . . . if not we've both pre-warned our DH's.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed with the inspections. Keep us updated please!!!!

August 9th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Sorry Casey . That witch is sure causing lots of heartaches this month. GL with Clomid and hope it work for ya so you don't have to do IVI

My fingers are crossed for you and your dh and hope the inspections gos well Monday.

August 10th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I too am sorry the witch showed this month, Casey!! Chum's right, she is causing a lot of heartache this month!! Glad you got to see the doctor right away and already have a plan in place. Good Luck finding insurance. I checked where I am and there's nothing...not for the testing or any actual procedures. I'm praying we don't have to go that far.

Good Luck on the inspections!! But, don't worry, you'll be in your new home before you know it!!

August 11th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup...same here. Showed up late Sunday....she almost had me fooled cuz I usually start first thing in the morning.

It's really a good thing because I start a new job in two weeks and it would be a little scary to have to tell them that I am PG right away. At least I will be getting a few month in.

Sorry the witch showed Casey....

Good luck to everyone next cycle.... I will still be around but will not be TTC this cycle... DH is out of town for this month.

August 11th, 2008, 07:43 AM
I'm sorry AF showed for you - she's seems to have visited us all this cycle.

Good luck with your new job!!!

August 11th, 2008, 05:42 PM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about AF....everyone! We really need some BFPs around here. GL next month.
August 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry AF showed, Teri!!

We NEED some BFP's around here!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search