A very brief vent....

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Mama K's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't know what it is with my DH these days. He's either super lovey-dovey, or he seems to be picking fights with me! Tonight it was about how I don't cook chicken anymore (when we've had it 3-4 times in the last 10 days...) and how it's impossible for him to eat healthy at home because I "never" cook anything but junk. And, he's been telling me to buy salads and lettuce for a year and I supposedly haven't (which is total sh*t b/c I HAVE bought salads and lettuce in the past and A LOT as of late because he mentioned it again awhile back...). Plus, I started cooking broccoli a lot instead of corn which he's complained as being fairly worthless starch when we usually had potatoes or bread as well (OK, valid point)....I thought I was doing well!!!

I don't know what the hell to say to some of it, because SOME of it is accurate (I'm not entirely innocent) but he takes things to such extremes so frequently these days, and it's bugging the hell out of me!

And the topper is that now he's got me on this deadline of his for TTC #2......what, does he think that picking fights with me will lead to make-up sex or what???? And now is THE time to being doing the BD.....UGH!!

Thanks for reading....
/vent

August 10th, 2008, 05:54 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
I know what you mean. My DH has been picking fights with me a lot lately, and I'm already under enough stress from work. The other night he finally admitted that he thought that maybe it would lead to make up sex and then a baby.....what a crock!!!

Just tell him that stressing you out is gonna make everything worse (for him and for babies)....And then tell him that makeup sex only works on TV....lol

vent away....vent away.....that's why we're here

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 10th, 2008, 06:42 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I"m sorry girls that your DH's are driving you crazy. Men - they just don't think sometimes. I'm usually pretty mellow about things, and not typically a moody person. But there are times when my DH will keep complaining over the silliest stuff to get me snapping back at him. And when I get this frustrated, I don't even want to BD but know we need to. Grrrrrrrr - Men! And they complain that us women are the moody ones . . .

a very little tiny small part of me is hoping I will get moody with the Clomid today and he'll just have to deal with it. (I know I'm horrible!)

Hang in there ladies, and vent as much as you need to - we're all here for each other!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 10th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you guys are having issues with your DH's. Maybe they are going thru some sort of PMSing right now. I tend to be an even tempered person as well, so it's hard to get me mad...DH on the otherhand can have some pretty big mood swings now and then and I just try and bear thru them cuz I know they will pass.

to both of you!!

August 10th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH's have a way of driving us crazy don't they? If DH doesn't like what I cook then I tell him he's welcome to cook himself something else!
August 10th, 2008, 11:32 AM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Vent away ladies, vent away!!!! Men are from other planet sometime! what Kimberly said..don't like the cooking make yourself something else. My dh sometime acts up with my cooking and I would have to put him in his place....don't cook for days. Jessica may be on to something, they may be going thru PMS...I heard man can get pms too... everyone and hang in there. GL hope tomorrow is better for everyone.

August 10th, 2008, 03:37 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
But I'm wondering if the male version of PMS is Permanant Male Stupidity????? DH seems to have it more than not....oh well. Gotta love 'em anyways....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 10th, 2008, 05:13 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
But I'm wondering if the male version of PMS is Permanant Male Stupidity?????[/b]
Casey, you are too funny. I almost spit out my drink, and my DH is wondering what's so funny!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 10th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Mama K's Avatar Super Mommy
Well, DH is better tonight. No BD tonight though....he's downstairs drinking a beer and watching the Olympics. He said he's going to sleep down there tonight (which is typical). He just got back from working 3 extra hours to make up for time he took off last week. I guess I have to respect that he just wants to unwind now. Maybe BD tomorrow night....heck, I don't even know if I'm Oing yet anyway!

Ah well. Hope the rest of your DHs are coming around! GL!!

I'm going to go

Bye!

August 11th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
But I'm wondering if the male version of PMS is Permanant Male Stupidity?????[/b]

OMG!!! I started laughing so hard my headache got worse!! That is TOOOOOO funny!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search