What should I do...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2008, 04:10 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Okay, what should I do..my parents are coming this Friday thru Tue. I love having my parents here, but it's the week I'm Oing and needs to get some bding in. I just can't bd when my parents are here..just can't be done. I think I will O next Tue, or Wedn, late would be Thurs. You all know how hard it is for me and dh to bd each month and I was so hoping that I get more than 2 bds in this month. What should I do? I feels like I'm 2 y/o when my parents are around...I sometime think dh and I should sleep apart when they are here....heehee. I'm willing to try anything...any suggestion(s)?

August 11th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Willing to try anything......okay, now lets be creative! Do you live out in the country and could go for a quickie? Just kidding! This is a tough one....

Can you make up a little lie that you are going to visit some friends and suggest they go out for dinner and than you two could have the house to yourself?

Ladies, any other suggestions??
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 11th, 2008, 04:31 PM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally understand about not being able to do it with your parents there. Assuming you'll still have your bedroom to yourselves, can you try to do it quietly after they go to sleep? We've done a quick quiet one at my parents' house, and at my in-laws (that was really tough), even with the kids sleeping in the room with us. We were just super quick and super quiet. (You may acually like it ;-)
August 11th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Well, I would send them out to dinner, but they know no-one here. We could try to keep it down, but the fact is knowing that they are in the house is what make it so hard...won't be able to look at them in their faces w/o thinking "what are they thinking?" This will go down as one of the funniest wk ever..don't know if dh will be up to bding when the parents are here yet. Our family growing up never talks about sex...I don't even know how my parents had us..heehee.

August 11th, 2008, 06:06 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I was going to suggest sending them out to dinner but it that won't work then ditto with what Sherry suggested - BE VERY VERY QUIET. Shhhhhhhhh.

As far as looking them in the eye the next morning, they won't know. And if they ask why you're smiling so much, just say it's because you are So Happy to see them.

Good Luck!!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 11th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree....be very quiet. If you have a squeaky or noisy bed, you may want to try the floor and then they for sure won't know, so even if you look them in the eye, they'll have no idea. Besides, Sherry said you might like it, the being quiet thing, it can actually be kinda erotic and it can actually make you and DH feel "closer" to each other. Becky's idea of saying you're happy to see them if they ask why you're smiling is a great comment to remember. Good Luck!! And, enjoy your parents visit!!

August 12th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks ladies, I will make this happen somehow. Last night when I told dh about bding when the parents are here..he said "Are you kidding me, it's your parents..I'm not doing that". I just laugh and told him that we have to try something b/c I want us to try bd for more than 2 times this cycle and will not take no for an answer. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will come up with something (I have 3 more days before parents are here).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search