What is going on with this cycle??

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So yesterday I had a big temp spike and a pos OPK ...well... today My temp fell again so I took another OPK and it is positive AGAIN! So who knows whats going on. I am on CD23 today so I guess there is nothing I can do but wait and see what happens Now I will have to make sure and BD today too

any input would be gratly appreciated

Make a pregnancy ticker

August 12th, 2008, 09:21 AM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry , this cycle is acting up for you. I'm not that good with charting but the dip today could could means that you O today...let's see what tomorrow temp is like. OPK can still pick up postive the day after you O (I think)...it just depend when you test. Maybe the other ladies will know more..GL just keep bding can't hurt.

August 12th, 2008, 11:39 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry your cycle is driving you crazy! Our bodies do like to play games with us at times. . . With the OPKs, I've only used them once before and did get several days of multiple positives. I was told that after the 1st positive you are supposed to stop testing and you should ovulate 1-2 days after the positive. I would definitely BD as much as you can until you know that you've O'd. Good Luck!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 12th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Definately get more BDing in. DH should enjoy that!!

As for your chart....was there something different about your temp taking the last couple of days? Like, did you not get enough sleep, or were you restless, or was you room warmer than normal? Based upon the dip this morning, I would say you O'd today, but that temp spike on Monday is what's throwing me off. I'm thinking "if" you O'd on Sunday, that would create the spike on Monday, but then I don't understand the dip on Tuesday. If you O'd today (Tuesday) then why such a large spike on Monday? So, that's why I'm wondering if there was something different in the last couple of days. Good Luck!!

August 12th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Definately get more BDing in. DH should enjoy that!!

As for your chart....was there something different about your temp taking the last couple of days? Like, did you not get enough sleep, or were you restless, or was you room warmer than normal? Based upon the dip this morning, I would say you O'd today, but that temp spike on Monday is what's throwing me off. I'm thinking "if" you O'd on Sunday, that would create the spike on Monday, but then I don't understand the dip on Tuesday. If you O'd today (Tuesday) then why such a large spike on Monday? So, that's why I'm wondering if there was something different in the last couple of days. Good Luck!![/b]

Actually FF says when your chart is "Rocky" like that and you are taking your temp on the same time everyday means you either have "delayed O" or are not going to O at all. I am on CD 23 today so I would say "delayed"
Another thing is I had a couple of glasses of wine on Sunday so I wondered if that caused the spike also.
Yhe past couple of hours I have been getting my usual O cramps so lets hope this is it!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

August 13th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The wine Sunday could have done it....I don't know if it depends on the time of day. Did you mark "drinking" on your chart? I don't know if that gives you an open circle or not and I don't know if FF takes those open ones into consideration when figuring things like O, CL, triphasic, etc. Definately keep BDing tho, just in case. If DH can't seem to keep up with you, oh, well, just pull out that whip...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search