Anyone ever have this?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had some pinkish/brown discharge on cd 12-13 this cycle and now have it again yesterday and today on cd 23-24. I just started temping this cycle on day 14 and have yet to see a clear increase in temp. I'm thinking I haven't O'd yet, or may won't this cycle. It's hard to tell when I only started temping on day 14, but I usually ovulate late, around day 17 or so. But this is also my first cycle temping ever, so I can't be certain of when I O. I have also had a lot of CM this cycle, I've had it since about cd 13 until yesterday, today it appears to be drying up. I'm so confused! Has anyone had this before?
Thanks ladies!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 12th, 2008, 05:35 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've had some spotting here & there, but I'm not sure why it's happening with you. Do have a link to your chart? It may be helpful it we could see how it looks. If you did O around CD17, then maybe this is implantation spotting.

Good Luck, Mary! And please keep us updated with this!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 13th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, Mary, a link to your chart would be great. I agree with Becky. The first spotting you had could have been O spotting and what you're having now could be implantation spotting.

I hope this is it for you!! Good Luck and keep us posted!!

August 13th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks ladies!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search