Feeling oddly blue tonight....

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Mama K's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't know where this came from, but I'm feeling very scared and discouraged that I'm not going to get PG before my "deadline" runs out.... I feel like crying.... My cycles are so screwed up and it took over a year to TTC our daughter! Here I'm finally "ready" to TTC #2 and it feels like nothing is working in my favor!!! I'm praying so hard and trying to get DH to do the BD as often as possible, but still.....I just have this open pit in my stomach....

Can I get some hugs, please?

August 12th, 2008, 09:53 PM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
..Please try to stay positive hun. We all have our moments but losing help does not help anyone. It WILL happen at the right time. Hopefully soon. GL
August 13th, 2008, 04:31 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Don't loose hope.....it will happen....Just tell DH that there are no deadlines when it comes to mother nature.....If there was, then we wouldn't get snow in april and may up here......lol

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there, it will happen. Sometimes we all need a nite to feel "blue". It might just be our bodies way of making us rest and recharge ourselves. Sometimes TTC seems so long when we are in it, and than at the end it seems like it didn't take that long. A friend of mine just had a baby in April, and they tried for 5 years (don't want to discourage any of us), but she said looking back it all seems so unimportant now, but at the time she said it was hard. Please hang in there, and maybe talk to your hubby about the "deadline" and maybe if he understands the stress you are under because of it, will reconsider.

Hugs to you!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 13th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're feeling so blue. I agree, maybe it's a way of trying to get you to recharge your body. I also agree that you should talk with DH about this deadline, you can't really try to force Mother Nature into doing something she's not ready for, it'll just piss her off and make it worse. So, let him know that he needs to lighten up on this deadline thing cuz Mother Nature won't go for it and it just stresses you out more and that's not going to help either. Here you go, here's more......

August 13th, 2008, 09:15 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't lose hope Karen. It'll happen. I completely agree with the girls here, talk with your DH about his deadline and how much stress it's causing you which doesn't help TTC. We're all here for you!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search