My crazy cycle

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am now on cd 26 and my temp dropped a little bit this morning. I had a little bleeding on cd 24 and 25, just a little spotting, and now that is gone today. I'm pretty confused, but what is new?! I've noticed that when I'm TTC I monitor my cycle closer than before and notice every little thing. The mid cycle bleeding I had at cd 12-13 is different, as well as the bleeding yesterday. I have never had midcycle bleeding, so this makes me a little concerned. oh well, I guess time will tell.

We got 5 new baby calves yesterday to raise, 2 we will keep for meat and 3 we will sell to someone else when they get bigger. We just got them yesterday and had to bottle feed them (they're only 3 days old) and this morning I was able to get 3 of them to drink out a pail. Yeah! This is our first farming adventure, so we are all pretty excited. Now that the calves are fed, time to feed Travis and start schooling the two older girls, and get the other 3 little ones up. Mornings are crazy around here. We homeschool and started back to school two weeks ago, so summer's over here. The kids were actually really excited to get back to school. We stopped when we moved and had Travis. Moving with a newborn was tough, plus the other 5, I'm glad it's over!

Sorry to ramble, have a good day ladies!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 14th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the update, Mary!! It sounds like your life is pretty hectic.....yet somewhat under control. I'm glad everybody seems to be excited about your new farming venture.

As for your cycle....I really really hope that this bleeding is good news. I'm totally new to this whole thing, but if you're BF could that somehow have caused any of this bleeding?

August 14th, 2008, 07:54 AM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You sure have a busy but pleasant life ! . I agree with Jessica that BF could still be affecting your hormones.....or it might be O spotting and IB spotting. I guess you'll find out in few days. Good luck !
August 14th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your life is busy & sounds exciting. I agree with Jessica & Sherry, the mid-cycle bleeding could be caused by BF . . . or possibly O spotting and IB spotting. Do you have an online chart thru Fertility Friend or another site?

Good luck & keep us updated.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 14th, 2008, 10:16 AM
haphoping
Maybe the spotting is implantation bleeding? With my son I spotted on day 26 and thought I was getting my period. Well, the bleeding stopped and I was so confused. Two days later I got a BFP! Good luck, I can sympathize with your frustration!
August 14th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. I am not BF my new little man. I thought if we wanted to have another one quickly that getting back to my normal cycle would give us the best chance and the only one I BF was my first for about a month. I just didn't enjoy it, and couldn't produce enough milk for her. I almost regret not trying to BF my last one though. With my first one, I was so clueless and didn't have any help or support from the hospital. When she was born it was the first time I'd actually held a baby, so I was seriously clueless. I think if we are blessed again, I would at least try BF. Now that we have the internet there is so much advice and help out there that I didn't have with my first.
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search