Who's in the TWW?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2008, 10:28 AM
haphoping
Just wondering who is in the TWW along with me! If so, what do you think your chances are this month of getting that BFP???
August 14th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am on cd 26, and my temp went down a little this morning. I also had spotting Monday night/Tuesday, and it has now stopped. My cycles are usually 30-31 days, so I expect her in a couple more days. Although if she wants to skip me, I'd be thrilled. I just started charting on day 14 this cycle, and don't see a clear increase in temp, so I'm thinking not good for this month, especially with the bleeding. Oh yea, and I'm starting to get cramps......

What cd are you on? When do you expect her?
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 14th, 2008, 12:15 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not in the 2WW yet, but wanted to wish you ladies lots of luck!!!! I can't wait to see some BFPs in our group here.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 14th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Mama K's Avatar Super Mommy
May I ask a question?

What does it mean - 2 week wait? Is that 2 weeks until you're supposed to get your period? I'm new to these acronyms! Sorry!

August 14th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
May I ask a question?

What does it mean - 2 week wait? Is that 2 weeks until you're supposed to get your period? I'm new to these acronyms! Sorry![/b]
Yes...it is the 2 weeks between your Ovulation and your period.

I am somewhere in the 2ww I'm not exactly sure though...either 4 DPO or 2DPO

Make a pregnancy ticker

August 14th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Our JM language can be fun at times, can't it? Okay, 2WW is the 2 Week Wait after you have O'd (Ovulated) and you're waiting to find out if you're pg or if AF will show. WTO is Waiting to Ovulate. Hope this helps, and we're always happy to translate the abbreivations!

August 14th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Quote:
May I ask a question?

What does it mean - 2 week wait? Is that 2 weeks until you're supposed to get your period? I'm new to these acronyms! Sorry![/b]
Yes...it is the 2 weeks between your Ovulation and your period.

I am somewhere in the 2ww I'm not exactly sure though...either 4 DPO or 2DPO
[/b]
Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Since I just started charting this cycle, I have no idea! I'm on CD18 and yesterday my temp dipped by .2 (97.5 instead of normal 97.7) It went back to 97.7 this morning, but I've been feeling like I've been having subtle cramps in the abdomen lately. DH and I are doing the BD every other day just about, like you suggested Jessica. I have no idea how much the temp is supposed to dip or how high it's supposed to rise when you O......so, I'm obviously still guessing at this point!

August 14th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
AF is due on Monday, I think my odds are really bad this month considering all of my cysts this cycle---I've had some bloating and abdo pain today (on cd24), so I have no idea what's going on. Good luck ladies!
August 15th, 2008, 06:01 AM
nmacjames's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!!!
August 15th, 2008, 07:52 AM
haphoping
Well, I am now on CD 24. My AF should be due in 4-5 days. But I am having trouble with continuing to get positive OPKS. UGH. Not sure what is going on...gonna post pics and see what you guys think!
August 19th, 2008, 07:30 AM
i had a postive opk test on the 17th so we have been bd so I will be in the 2ww AF would be due around the end of the month I think. On cd19
August 19th, 2008, 09:30 AM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not in the TWW yet, but just wanted to say good luck !
August 21st, 2008, 07:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! I have been lurking and decided to post since the TWW DRIVES ME NUTS!!

My name is Kate (35) and DH (41) and we just started TTC our third. I went off b/c in June, but I still feel like this is our FIRST official cycle of REALLY trying. With our first child we used the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor on our 5th cycle of trying and got pregnant that month. We conceived our daughter a month BEFORE we were supposed to TRY. According to the monitor, I ovulated late in this cycle on 8/17. I am hoping to get my BFP on 8/28. Normally I am a POAS-aholic..so help me wait until at least 10-11 DPO!

Good luck and baby dust to all!

Edited to note that my son Charlie is 27 months, and my daughter Julia is almost 11 months!

Thanks Rochelle for a FABULOUS siggy!!
August 21st, 2008, 07:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping that I'm in the 2ww, but other than a +OPK, I've had no signs.

Either way, good luck to you ladies! I hope you get your BFP this month!

August 21st, 2008, 09:00 PM
I guess you should add me to the list. My temp dipped then spiked between Aug. 17 & 18, so I suppose I O'd and should be getting AF or a BFP by the beginning of September. It does follow my having a 35-day cycle.... It's the waiting game now!

Good luck, everyone! Let's hope for a bunch of May Babies!!

August 22nd, 2008, 07:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
A bunch of May babies would ROCK!! Good Luck to everyone!!

August 22nd, 2008, 07:30 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
You should be able to put me into the TWW category soon. My OPK came back positive this morning, so now it's just BDing and waiting....May would be a great month to have a baby....so let's have a lot of them.... Remember I want a bunch of BFP for my b-day this month....including my own I hope.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 22nd, 2008, 08:11 AM
Quote:
....May would be a great month to have a baby....so let's have a lot of them.... Remember I want a bunch of BFP for my b-day this month....including my own I hope..... [/b]
Okay ladies, Casey wants some BFPs for her b-day and my b-day is in May, so I want to see our babies by my b-day!!!! How's that sound?????

August 22nd, 2008, 08:27 AM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
....May would be a great month to have a baby....so let's have a lot of them.... Remember I want a bunch of BFP for my b-day this month....including my own I hope..... [/b]
Okay ladies, Casey wants some BFPs for her b-day and my b-day is in May, so I want to see our babies by my b-day!!!! How's that sound?????
[/b]
Casey, and hope you get a .GL
edit: I'm 2ww...I Oed on Wed./thur...now the long wait.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search