Sorry for the slow update!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, we found out we are expecting number 7 and are so excited! Actually all the bleeding must have been IB. My period was due on Sunday, so Monday morning I decided to take a test just to make sure. I really wasn't expecting it to be positive, with all the discharge. It actually had me kind of concerned, but I'm just trying to relax and enjoy it. Whenever I'm pregnant I won't test positive until I'm usually 2-3 days late, this time the line was dark and right away, so there was no question. I started crying when it came up and my DH came in and was all concerned something was wrong, but when I told him why, he was super excited. We don't get into the doctor until the middle of September, so are holding off on telling anyone, (except you ladies of course!) until we see her. We won't tell the kids until a little later. I like having a secret between DH and I, it's kind of neat. We're not sure what the families reaction will be, they think we have to many already and are usually not shy letting us know that. I think it comes out of concern, but it's still hard not to have them excited. With this being number 7, I will show pretty early, I don't have any tummy muscles left, lol! So we'll see how long we can keep this secret!

I'm not sure how to say this, but I almost feel bad posting this. You ladies want and deserve a pregnancy so bad, and you all deserve it! I don't want to upset anyone, I know how hard it is to be happy for someone and yet sad at the same time for yourself. If you'll still have me, I'd love to hang around and post with you ladies, you are all so wonderful, and I want to be the first to congratulate you all when you all get those BFP's! Thanks for everything ladies!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 19th, 2008, 05:44 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woo Hoo, Mary!!! I'm so happy for you! And of course we won't mind you hanging around here with us. I personally was feeling a little depressed that we haven't had any BFPs in a while here on our board, and seeing one now gives me some hope. You should have seen me yesterday when I read your siggy - I had to re-read it a few times and was so thrilled!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 19th, 2008, 05:59 AM
haphoping
OMG...congratulations! I love to hear your good news! It gives us all hope!
August 19th, 2008, 09:36 AM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations !!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
August 19th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh, Mary!! CONGRATS on #7!! PLEASE continue to post here. I too am glad we've got another BFP on our board. When you do decide to tell your family, not the kids the "others", don't worry about what they say! It's your and DH's decision on how big you want your family, not theirs. So, tell them that if they can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all, and to just love their extended family.

To a Healthy & Happy pregnancy!!

August 19th, 2008, 03:12 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
OMG Mary. I'm soooo super happy for you and DH. I like hearing that it can actually happen....lol This just gives the rest of us a lot of hope. Please stick around. We'll come to you when we have questions.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 20th, 2008, 11:44 AM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats Mary , I'm so happy someone got BFP...was feeling like there was no hope. Congrats hope you have a healthy 9 months and beyond.

August 22nd, 2008, 06:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to terajet Send a message via Yahoo to terajet
Congratulations and please don't feel bad. Seeing that BFP whether it's #1 or #12 would be just as exciting. YEAH....You are going to give us all hope that we too will get our BFP sometimes soon.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. You're the best.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search