TWW Question...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2008, 05:31 PM
Super Mommy
Does the time seem to go by soooo slowly? I was so excited that I only had one more day until 14 since the big "O". Then I looked in my journal I still have a whole week to wait! I couldn't believe that it had only been a week! ~sigh~ This whole baby thing is all consuming isn't it???

August 31st, 2008, 06:16 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes it does go by so slowly! Usually I end up having a 1WW as my LP was on the short side - 11 days. I took Clomid this cycle though, so I honestly don't know how long my LP will be, and I'm already counting the days . . .

Hang in there!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 31st, 2008, 06:19 PM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It does go so slowly. Even taking my temp is tough waiting to O. It is like I take my temp and try to get through the day only to go to sleep so I can wake up an take it again.

As hard as it is hang in there. I really try to do things to keep myself busy in the 2WW.

August 31st, 2008, 07:07 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
The TWW is excrutiating!!!! (sp???)

I hate this time of the month, sometimes more than AF's time of the month. This seems to go by soooooo very very very very slow.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
September 1st, 2008, 12:49 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
it's like time is just not moving at all sometime. I think our body is telling mother nature to move slower so we can go crazy while waiting. Wish I have a time machine and travel 14 days into the future and see...knowing my luck af will showed up late on the 15 or 16, hehe. GL try to keep you mind off of it and before you know it..2ww is up and hope you get a BFP

September 1st, 2008, 04:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Honestly, the entire cycle drags for me. The wait to O is so long, then the the 2WW seems even longer! This past cycle I really tried to keep myself occupied so I would have something else to focus on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search