What kind of "gift" is this???

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
Super Mommy
I recently went on a vacation and left my swimsuit in the hotel...If you knew me, you would know that for me to find a suit that I like and that fits me is a miracle!! So I ordered one from Newport News because the stores are depleted of anything except tiny pieces of cloth they try to convince me is a swimsuit. Anyway, so it came today and inside the package is a really cute package that says a special gift, just for me! I really needed a special gift today!!! Well, I opened it and guess what it was??? PADS AND TAMPONS!!!! Isn't that a sick joke? Who told them I am trying to get pregnant and those items are the last thing I want to see in my 2ww??? Oh, and the swimsuit looked horrible! So I wasted $14.00 shipping for nothing.

I promise, something good will happen to me and I will post about it right away! ;D

September 2nd, 2008, 03:39 PM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This doesn't look like a good day for you, does it? I hope you'll hear something good very soon. Just make sure you come here and tell us !

BTW...we were away this weekend and my DH left his KEYS in the rental car when he returned it at the airport (in Ohio). Good thing I had my keys (I wasn't going to take them, but for some reason I did), or else it wouldn't have been very nice to arrive at the airport, 90 minutes from home, and not be able to drive our car home.
September 2nd, 2008, 04:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank goodness tomorrow is another day! Hang in there!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
September 2nd, 2008, 05:21 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my - you do know how to have a day, don't you? You poor thing. I wish I lived close enough to give you several big hugs. In the meantime, these will have to do . . .

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 2nd, 2008, 07:47 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. Tomorrow will be better.

September 2nd, 2008, 08:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully you won't need your "special gift" for a very long time!
September 3rd, 2008, 03:45 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Here's hoping that today is better.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
September 3rd, 2008, 12:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope today has been a better day!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search