Sorry I wasn't around this weekend

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2008, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to terajet Send a message via Yahoo to terajet
DH was home...Yeah

My chart is all wacky this month. The new therm is giving me some weird temps. I think I will take the battery out of it and try my old thermometer next cycle.

Good luck to everyone this cycle..... I am going to try and catch up on what I missed.

PS .... Started a new job today....It's great except they have very strict internet rules which means no JM during the day.... Man I will definitely be going through some withdrawals. I will try and catch up at night as much as I can.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. You're the best.
September 2nd, 2008, 05:23 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wondered where you were, but figured you just got busy. Most of us do get busy during the weekends and am not on JM as much. Your chart does look a bit off - I hope you can get the thermometer working. You & I are about the same DPO, maybe we can be testing buddies?

And good luck with the new job!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 2nd, 2008, 07:44 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Gl with your new job...glad to see that dh was able to come home. Hope the thermometer will work better for ya.

September 3rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear DH was home!! Good Luck with the new job and I'm sorry you're going to go thru JM withdrawals at work.

Does FF change your CL if you mark cd13 as disregard? I think that might be why your CL is so high.

September 3rd, 2008, 05:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I discarded my temp from CD 13 and it took away my CH. What now.... I am so confused.

Any other suggestions.

September 3rd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow! I wasn't expecting that! I'm guessing it's because there aren't enough temps to come up with a CL. If you're pretty sure you O'd when FF says you did by keeping cd13 in there then I'd put it back. I was thinking it would lower your CL, not remove it.

September 4th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't know what to think. I remember one day I had EWCM but I forgot to put that into my chart. I really didn't think it would matter because DH wasn't going to come home so I didn't really pay much attention. Anyways.... I know I don't have a chance this cycle I am just curious to know around when AF is going to show. I will pay more attention to my chart next month just in case DH decides to surprise us with a visit home again...lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search