AF visited

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2008, 02:51 PM
AF showed went to dr for a clomid check and spoke to dr said no more clomid and I am scheduled for a HSG test on Sept 9. Have any of you had this done?
September 3rd, 2008, 03:19 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
sorry af showed...that witch, why can't she just stay away. I have not have HSG test done yet so not sure how that work ..GL hope next month will be better for you

September 3rd, 2008, 05:36 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That darn witch, she likes to show where she's not welcome. I'm so sorry she showed for you!

I haven't had the HSG test done yet, so I don't have any advice for you. I wish you the best of luck, and please keep us updated.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 3rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She showed for me too. As for the HSG, I haven't had that done either, but I've read a few posts lately about it. You should check the Medical Assistance board there might be a little bit of information on there.

September 3rd, 2008, 06:33 PM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about AF. I haven't had an HSG either. I agree with Jessica. Try the medical assistance board. Those ladies have been through all kinds of tests and can give you really good advice.
September 3rd, 2008, 07:48 PM
Super Mommy
MAN! She is due for a visit with me soon! I am dreading it, but almost looking forward to it in a crazy sort of way just so I can have a week of peace! Not wondering if I am pregnant, feeling every little feeling so intently! I started getting nauseous the other night when I layed down to go to sleep and I got soooo excited, then reality set in and I thought No, it was the huge bowl of Fruity Pebbles I just ate!!!!

September 4th, 2008, 06:19 AM
I will let you all know how the test goes. I have read that it is painful, I just hope that I get to be one of the ones that it does not hurt that bad for. dr said nothing to drink or eat for 3 hrs prior to the test. oh and I should take motrin 2 hrs before to help with the cramping.
September 4th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I believe it was HopingFor1Soon in TTC#1 or TTC6months+ that just went thru this last week. So, you can check those two boards out to see. I'm thinking she said that it wasn't that bad, that the speculum is what hurt the most and that she had a little bit of bleeding so take a pad (you can't use a tampon). Good Luck!! And, keep us posted on the results.

September 4th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Well I think I had another early miscarriage. Last month I had a positive test and hcg levels were low with another blood test two days later. I am going through the same bleeding and cramping that I did last month and clots and what looks to be tissue. I know tmi. Just thought I would let you know what I have been experiencing. How do I get that little bean to stick? Anyone got any super glue?
September 6th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Karyn, I'm sorry to hear this. All I can do is give you and wish I could give them to you in person. As for superglue.....maybe get your progesterone levels checked. I've never been thru anything like this but from what I've read that is the most common culprit. More And, remember, we are all here for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search