Got my first CH, now what?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Mama K's Avatar Super Mommy
Well, I see that FF gave me my first set of CHs on my chart. I guess I O'd on Thursday? I wonder how accurate this is? Seems awfully early, but then again, my system has not been running like clockwork for a loooooong time, so.....maybe! We BD'd the evening after I supposedly O'd but not since. I'm hoping for a little anniversary nookie tonight, but I think it will purely be for fun since I guess it's too late if I O'd 3 days ago, right?

Well, hopefully the BDing on Thursday and the supposed Oing that AM will do something miraculous! I'll keep my.....how did Jessica once put it?...my "crossables" crossed!

September 7th, 2008, 05:04 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You may have O'd on CD10, which does seem a little early. You had that big increase in temp on Friday, did you do anything different that could have caused such a big increase - wake up later, not get as much sleep? I know from personal experience that FF can move those CH's on you after they analyze the temps & signs that are added. So let's see what your next few days' temps are and see if they keep your CH's where they are at. In the meantime, I recommend you keep checking your CM and try to get some BDing in every other day until we know for sure that you've O'd so you don't miss the eggie if you haven't O'd yet. So, enjoy that anniversary nookie!!!

And of course, I've got all my crossables crossed for you too!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 7th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Mama K's Avatar Super Mommy
Goodness.....I can't even remember back that far right now in regards to if I had trouble sleeping or what. I know I took the temp around the same time as normal since it's a solid blue dot. But, for a 30-day cycle (which isn't that much longer than a "normal" 28 day one) I was supposed to O in about 3-4 days. I'll keep up with the BDing (twist my arm... ) for the next couple weeks and keep hoping.

Thanks!

September 8th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll keep everything crossed for you too. But, I agree with Becky....keep BDing, because FF may move those CH on you. They are dotted, which means they aren't positive that you O'd. They usually look at CP, CM and a definate shift in temp. I'm thinking they may change it because the last 2 days you've been right a CL with your temps. I too would have to wonder if something was odd about the spike day. It could be anything! Were you under an extra blanket, was it warmer in your room than normal. It doesn't take much. The peaks and valleys on our charts look HUGE, but in reality they aren't that big...4 tenths of a degree look big, but in reality it's less than 1/2 a degree. So, like I said, it doesn't take much. I noticed my whole chart was higher when the temperature outside was pushing 100 degrees.

But, definately keep BDing!! If you haven't really O'd yet, you don't want to miss the chance at catching that eggie!! Good Luck and definately enjoy that anniversary nookie!!

September 8th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Super Mommy
Next cycle will by my first using FF so I am curious to see how it works...I have faithfully read all the lessons they sent my email. I am looking forward to another way I feel like I can help.

September 8th, 2008, 03:36 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
I would just bd as much as you can get it in. Lately it seem ff has me Oing differently every month, so this month I' going to starts bd cd9 to cd16 every-other-day....that is if I can get dh to be willing to bd that much. Have a great anniversary....have fun tonight.

September 9th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Next cycle will by my first using FF so I am curious to see how it works...I have faithfully read all the lessons they sent my email. I am looking forward to another way I feel like I can help.[/b]

YAY for charting, Hallie!!

September 9th, 2008, 04:36 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Quote:
Next cycle will by my first using FF so I am curious to see how it works...I have faithfully read all the lessons they sent my email. I am looking forward to another way I feel like I can help.[/b]

Hallie - my last cycle was the first one I charted from beginning to end and it was very useful. It even came in handy when I went to the doc today for my pre-clomid check. I was able to answer a lot of questions by looking at my chart. I was able to show her that yes I was O'ing and when and how long after the clomid and everything else. She was very impressed with it. She hadn't heard of the website and neither had my nurse. I'm glad that I took the printout with me.

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
September 9th, 2008, 06:14 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

Hallie - my last cycle was the first one I charted from beginning to end and it was very useful. It even came in handy when I went to the doc today for my pre-clomid check. I was able to answer a lot of questions by looking at my chart. I was able to show her that yes I was O'ing and when and how long after the clomid and everything else. She was very impressed with it. She hadn't heard of the website and neither had my nurse. I'm glad that I took the printout with me.
[/b]

My doctor too was very impressed with my charts, and I had several cycles to show him so it was immediately obvious that I was not Oing every cycle and I needed some assistance.

Good luck Hallie with your charting and feel free to ask any of us if you have any questions. We do our best to answer.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search