Joanne

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2008, 06:25 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I see you got a positive OPK yesterday. Yay! I hope you're getting some BDing in!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 12th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I saw that too! Hope you get some "quality time" in! Now, go catch that eggie!!

September 12th, 2008, 02:29 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
hope you catch an eggie...

September 12th, 2008, 04:11 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
woohoo....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
September 14th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I see you got a positive OPK yesterday. Yay! I hope you're getting some BDing in!!!![/b]
Sorry I just got this....anyway, Still no O I wonder if I will O at all. I even wonder if I o'd last cycle now

Make a pregnancy ticker

September 15th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Hang in there, Joanne. Your temps do seem to be steadily rising, so you may have O'd or getting ready to. As far as last cycle, it's hard to know for sure unless a blood test or u/s is done after Oing to confirm that you O'd, but your temps did have an upward shift which typically indicates you've O'd. In the meantime, I recommend trying to BD every other day so you don't miss that potential eggie in case you haven't O'd.

September 15th, 2008, 06:10 AM
trainermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I took a look at your chart and it doesn't look (to me anyway) that it is an anovulatory cycle. Believe me, I've had my share of them and your cycle shows more of a shift than any of mine (where I didn't O) did. It looks like you are getting a shift around day 8/9. Your temp on day 6 is higher, but you can actually shave that down two tenths (it's a Natural Family Planning technique). Once you do that, you have a beautiful shift that seems to coincide with both your CM and the OPK. I say it looks very encouraging! KUP!

September 15th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hi! I took a look at your chart and it doesn't look (to me anyway) that it is an anovulatory cycle. Believe me, I've had my share of them and your cycle shows more of a shift than any of mine (where I didn't O) did. It looks like you are getting a shift around day 8/9. Your temp on day 6 is higher, but you can actually shave that down two tenths (it's a Natural Family Planning technique). Once you do that, you have a beautiful shift that seems to coincide with both your CM and the OPK. I say it looks very encouraging! KUP![/b]
I'm very confused..lol...what do you mean about day 8/9. FF has givin me dotted CH's this am for CD17 even though I still don't think I O'd (I usually get O pains)

Make a pregnancy ticker

September 15th, 2008, 07:38 AM
trainermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, this morning I hadn't seen the lines that FF draws in for you. The chart still looks great! As far as the whole day 8/9 comment, I'm SO sorry! Those were the DATES along the top of your chart, not the CDs. My bad. I'm so sorry if I confused you!! (I've been doing pencil and paper charts for about 10 years and just getting used to FF.) So, dates 9/8 and 9/9 coincide with CDs 14 and 15. I haven't ever used an OPK. Are they accurate to the day? Usually there is a two or (sometimes) three day window on either side of our last day of fertile CM (your "last day" was CD 16) when we could ovulate. This is even more likely when it coincides with a strong thermal shift. So, just by looking at your chart (without the OPK results) I could guess that you Oed somewhere between days 14 and 18. Of course, you know your body the best. Did you maybe feel cramping on another day in that range rather than just on day 17? Or was it no cramping at all? I usually cramp with O but not always. I do want to encourage you, though, that the chart certainly looks like you Oed. I really hope that this helps -never was my intention to add to the confusion!!

September 15th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Ok, this morning I hadn't seen the lines that FF draws in for you. The chart still looks great! As far as the whole day 8/9 comment, I'm SO sorry! Those were the DATES along the top of your chart, not the CDs. My bad. I'm so sorry if I confused you!! (I've been doing pencil and paper charts for about 10 years and just getting used to FF.) So, dates 9/8 and 9/9 coincide with CDs 14 and 15. I haven't ever used an OPK. Are they accurate to the day? Usually there is a two or (sometimes) three day window on either side of our last day of fertile CM (your "last day" was CD 16) when we could ovulate. This is even more likely when it coincides with a strong thermal shift. So, just by looking at your chart (without the OPK results) I could guess that you Oed somewhere between days 14 and 18. Of course, you know your body the best. Did you maybe feel cramping on another day in that range rather than just on day 17? Or was it no cramping at all? I usually cramp with O but not always. I do want to encourage you, though, that the chart certainly looks like you Oed. I really hope that this helps -never was my intention to add to the confusion!! [/b]

Aww thats ok. Now I know what you mean. to ansewr your question...I haven't had ANY cramps. And I always do.

Make a pregnancy ticker

September 15th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I can't tell yet looking at your chart if you've O'd or not, and being that FF gave you dotted CHs they're not 100% sure yet either. Let's see what the next few days do. In the meantime, keep BDing so you don't miss that eggie.

September 15th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have to agree with everybody else, Joanne. Just keep BDing just in case. As for the lack of O cramps.....before we started TTC, I never noticed them before, but I do now. I usually get them about 4 days before O, and this month I "think" i felt one a couple of days ago, but I'm not sure and I haven't had anymore since then. But, you don't HAVE to have them to indicate O, it's just one of those signs that not everybody gets. Good Luck! And, KUP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search