Ten for Tuesday!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ten for

1. Last Movie Watched - DH & I put in "We Were Soliders" last night.

2. Last Song Heard on the radio - Put a Girl In It, by Brooks & Dunn

3. Last Noise Heard at Work - The Phone up front Ringing...and Ringing.... Ringing . . .

4. Last item you put on each morning before heading out the door - my badge for work as I can't get in the buildings without it.

5. Last Funny Thing I Heard/Saw - Hearing my co-workers sing their various football team songs. They all started that about 5 minutes ago and are trying to drown each other out.

6. Last Food I ate - banana nut mufin for breakfast

7. Last Picture I took - a scrapbook page I finished a couple of weeks ago.

8. Last person I emailed - a manager regarding setting up their performance plans.

9. Last time I filled up with gas. - Saturday it had gone up 20 cents and now it's even higher. Ouch!

10. Last person I talked to on the phone - - my boss, he's running late.

next . . .

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 16th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy

Ten for

1. Last Movie Watched - I think it was Cast Away when I was scrapping a couple of weeks ago. It's been so hectic I haven't had much of a chance to do anything let alone watch a movie.

2. Last Song Heard on the radio - Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi

3. Last Noise Heard at Work - My office is in the Boys & Girls Club building and the kids had early release today, so lots and lots and lots of kids playing games (mostly pool)

4. Last item you put on each morning before heading out the door - My sunglasses

5. Last Funny Thing I Heard/Saw - Hmmm.....probably about this awful looking piece of jewelry that was donated for the Boys & Girls Club's upcoming auction.

6. Last Food I ate - lunch was leftovers.....teriyaki beef over rice with soy sauce

7. Last Picture I took - this morning I inspected a new mobile home that had been set, so I had to take pictures of it to prove it was on site. I know, an exciting picture

8. Last person I emailed - BeckyM

9. Last time I filled up with gas. - Wednesday, Sept 3rd. My car sat while I was at my mom's so I hadn't needed any diesel. I'll probably fill up today (or tomorrow), luckily it's been coming down in price.

10. Last person I talked to on the phone - - my hubby

next . . .

September 16th, 2008, 06:10 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Ten for

1. Last Movie Watched - Transformers I think....

2. Last Song Heard on the radio - If Your Not In It (?) - Shania Twain

3. Last Noise Heard at Work - the sound of the time clock as I was punching out for the day

4. Last item you put on each morning before heading out the door - my reading glasses

5. Last Funny Thing I Heard/Saw - the idot running the red light behind me when there was a cop near by

6. Last Food I ate - pizza at the bowling alley - league night

7. Last Picture I took - something up to the new house...we are documenting our journey to fixing it up

8. Last person I emailed - someone that may want to buy my current residence

9. Last time I filled up with gas. - Last Wednesday night....I get 37-39 mpg and fill about once a week

10. Last person I talked to on the phone - - my hubby

next . . .

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
September 16th, 2008, 06:37 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Ten for

1. Last Movie Watched - Wall-E...went on Sunday by myself dh was at work and I wanted to see it for awhile now. It's was so cute...love it.

2. Last Song Heard on the radio - I don't remember..some new song by someone I never heard of ...not my kind of music so I just blank it out.

3. Last Noise Heard at Work - phone ringing!!!

4. Last item you put on each morning before heading out the door - my cell phone

5. Last Funny Thing I Heard/Saw -I was walking and didn't look where I was going the next thing I knew I ran right into this tall man...came right up to his arm pit...I was laughing so hard...thanks goodiness he was cool and we both laugh it off. I'm just a dork.

6. Last Food I ate - pork in garlic sauce and steam rice...at work.

7. Last Picture I took - our friend Michelle's wedding...man I look fat.

8. Last person I emailed - My friend Christine, who is in Houston...email to see if she was okay...both her and her dh was find...got power late yesterday.

9. Last time I filled up with gas. - Last Thursday night and it was raining hard.

10. Last person I talked to on the phone - - My dh

next...

September 17th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy

1. Last Movie Watched - We saw a bit of "The Return of the Jedi" on tv tonight

2. Last Song Heard on the radio - I'm not sure, I haven't had the radio on since the drive home from work.

3. Last Noise Heard at Work - The phone

4. Last item you put on each morning before heading out the door - My shoes

5. Last Funny Thing I Heard/Saw - Something on TTC#1 chat tonight

6. Last Food I ate - Drumstick ice cream cone

7. Last Picture I took - My Secret Sister gift from JM (on TTC #1 board)

8. Last person I emailed - Myself! I have to send my football stats to my work computer to open them. (I don't have Excel on my Mac at home)

9. Last time I filled up with gas. - On Friday, right before they jacked up the prices before Ike

10. Last person I talked to on the phone - - DH - he called me to make sure I could drive him home from work

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search