So confused

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
Veteran
So I had AF on the 12..I was a bit early cuz I had been on antibiotcs for an infection..so I think it made me early. Anyway I have been charting since the first day of AF. And on Saturday I had a temp increase and what seemed like more watery CM then EW although it had a tiny bit of white. I was super sick on Thursday and had to have a wisdom tooth pulled so I figured that was why I had the temp increase. I should also mention I temped at 830am instead of 5;45 amd since it was my day off.

Now my temp has gone back to where it usually is. Did I O? I dont think I did cuz like I said I had my period on the 12 and it lasted for 5 days. According to an Ovulation calendar I should start trying to conceive this week and the most fertile on Friday. So far FF has not detected and O. So maybe I Od early due to being sick? Or not at all. *sigh* I will be sad if I missed this month. But like I said I was sick so no way did I want to BD.

Anyway let me know what you think
September 23rd, 2008, 06:36 PM
Super Mommy
I am really new to charting as well so I don't know how much help I can be but on your chart you should see at least three days of higher temps for ovulation. It is still early for you and I don't see the high temps you need. It sounds like you have been through a lot this past couple weeks and that could account for the temps being so up and down. If I had to guess I would say you haven't ovulated yet so keep taking your temp and watch for you temp to go up and stay up!

September 23rd, 2008, 06:41 PM
Veteran
Thanks. Ya I figured I was too early to ovulate. Cuz with my AF I would hagve stopped around the 17th or 18th and no way could I have Od already. I figured it must be due to my body being so wacky lately.
September 24th, 2008, 04:51 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think you've O'd yet either. Your temp spike was probably just due to the stresses your body was under (wisdom tooth, sickness, etc.) as well as waking up later that day. I'd recommend BDing every other day until you know that you've O'd so you don't miss that eggie.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 24th, 2008, 08:55 AM
trainermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Hallie and Becky. I don't think you O'ed either. It might be coming soon, so get plenty of BDing in until you get your three days of high temps. Good luck!!

September 24th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm agreeing with everyone else. On the 21st did you temp at an odd time for it to be that high? Also, on the days that you temped at an odd time, did you try the temp adjuster to see what it would be. When I don't temp at my normal time I use the adjuster to see what it'll do. I don't always agree with it, but it's nice to see what they say. I also make a note of the time and temp in the notes and what the adjuster came up with, like I said, I don't always use it, but it's nice to track.

September 24th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Veteran
I dont even know about the temp adjuster. What is it and where is it located? My body has been under a ton of stress so I am chalking it up to that. I will contine to temp and check CM and see what happens.

On a personal note what is everyones CM right after AF? This time is was pretty watery and then stretchy but not very egg white....I really never really paid much attention to my cm until I started charting. I Know everyone is different as far as CM but just curious what ladies seem to notice right after AF.
September 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM
trainermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
On a personal note what is everyones CM right after AF? This time is was pretty watery and then stretchy but not very egg white....I really never really paid much attention to my cm until I started charting. I Know everyone is different as far as CM but just curious what ladies seem to notice right after AF.[/b]
I usually don't have CM for a day or two after AF is gone. Then, it starts out a little sticky and progresses to watery then stretchy, like you have described. It is common to have more than one CM patch (that is, several days of more fertile mucus), with one beginning soon after AF and then another one just before O'ing.

September 24th, 2008, 04:52 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everyone is different, and I've found with me that I go straight to Creamy, then sometimes watery and/or eggwhite (this cycle went straight to eggwhite), then back to creamy. I don't tend to get the sticky, and until these last 2 cycles I never really got the eggwhite just usually the watery for fertile CM. I've been charting now for a few cycles, so I'm getting used to the CM. Once you do this a while, you will to.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 24th, 2008, 06:12 PM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy
Like everyone has said...everyone is different I would just try to bd alot. This wk, my temp has been all over the place too...hang in there. GL I hope you catch an eggie.

September 24th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Veteran
Thanks so much ladies!!! You all are so helpful!
September 24th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't had EWCM for years, but for me I'm dry a couple of days after Af and then sticky then creamy then watery and seem to be creamy (for the most part) during the 2ww.

As for the temp adjuster in FF.* It's on the left side under Data, at the bottom of the list.* It'll ask you for your normal temp time and up to two temps and times.* For instance, with mine today, I woke up at 2:30 and temped (just in case) and got 98.88 and then I temped at normal time (4:30) and got 98.68 (which is what I entered since it was the normal time and consistent with what I'd been getting).* I did one adjustment on the 2:30 temp and it gave me 99.28 and then I did an adjustment with both temps, even tho the one was done at normal time, and I got 98.98.* I made notes of these in the notes section in case I want to change it, I doubt I will but you never know.

Just BD every other day to be safe.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search