Thursday Thoughts - Sleeping like a baby . . .

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2008, 05:58 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sleeping Like a Baby

1. Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night?

2. Do you have any bad sleeping habits (snoring/tooth grinding/talking/walking)?

3. How many hours of sleep do you average per night?

4. Are you a sound sleeper or do you wake up a lot?

5. Are you a "cold" or a "hot" sleeper? (i.e., Do you wear flannel pajamas and bury yourself under mountains of blankets, or do you throw your windows wide open in the middle of winter and complain about the heat?)

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 2nd, 2008, 06:24 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Sleeping Like a Baby

1. Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night?
I don't usually sleep in one position all night. But because of the arthritis, I rarely sleep on my stomache.

2. Do you have any bad sleeping habits (snoring/tooth grinding/talking/walking)?
DH says I snore, but no one else has ever said that.....and I shared a room with my sisters for years.

I'm lucky if I get a solid 6 hours a night.

I tend to wake up for nothing very easily.

5. Are you a "cold" or a "hot" sleeper? (i.e., Do you wear flannel pajamas and bury yourself under mountains of blankets, or do you throw your windows wide open in the middle of winter and complain about the heat?)
I love to sleep in a tank top and shorts and I am usually throwing off the covers and turning on the fan, summer or winter.

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
October 2nd, 2008, 07:15 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sleeping Like a Baby

I change positions frequently, but usually start out on my side. DH laughs and says he'll watch my kitty "nudge" me on my back so she can curl up on my tummy or legs.

2. Do you have any bad sleeping habits (snoring/tooth grinding/talking/walking)? I'm a teeth grinder and am supposed to wear a guard at night but can't find it. DH also says I snore at times, but he has no room to talk. He's a loud snorer.

3. How many hours of sleep do you average per night? about 6-7 hours

4. Are you a sound sleeper or do you wake up a lot? I wake up easily and oftentimes cannot get back to sleep.

5. Are you a "cold" or a "hot" sleeper? (i.e., Do you wear flannel pajamas and bury yourself under mountains of blankets, or do you throw your windows wide open in the middle of winter and complain about the heat?) I tend to get cold easily, and like to snuggle under a blanket. But I cannot stand heavy things to sleep in, so no flannel jammies for me. I cannot stand getting sweaty around my neck especially and have woke up often in the mornings to find I've taken off my nightshirt/gown during the night and it's laying beside the bed.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 2nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
safeway0027's Avatar Super Mommy

I'm mostly side sleeper...change side throughout the night. I have a big pillow that I hug everynight and sometimes my dh try to take it away from me and I would try to fish for it in the middle of the night...will only go back to sleep after I get it back..heehee.

2. Do you have any bad sleeping habits (snoring/tooth grinding/talking/walking)? I grind my teeth sometime. DH is a snorer and a talker in his sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night he will laugh or yell at something...it's funny sometime.

3. How many hours of sleep do you average per night? about 6-7 hours

4. Are you a sound sleeper or do you wake up a lot? I wake up at every sounds...lately I been waking up in the middle of the night and I would go in and out of my sleep...don't know why I'm doing that.

5. Are you a "cold" or a "hot" sleeper? (i.e., Do you wear flannel pajamas and bury yourself under mountains of blankets, or do you throw your windows wide open in the middle of winter and complain about the heat?) I tend to get hot easily...I think it's b/c dh releast a lot of body heat, so I gets hot. I like to sleep when the room is a little cooler...easier for me to sleep. I like winter when it's cold...and bury myself under the blankets.

October 2nd, 2008, 08:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy

Almost always sleep on my right side. And there are nights when I don't move at all.

I grind my teeth, or that's what the dentist tells me.

3. How many hours of sleep do you average per night? about 6 hours

It depends. I sleep pretty soundly, but certain things can wake me up (like when the dog wants out). I've had a tendency of waking up around 2 or 3 am and having a tough time going back to sleep and the alarm usually goes off at 4:30. It sucks.

I like to sleep with the room on the cool side so I can have the blankets on me. When I go to bed, I'm usually on the cold side, but wake up warm, no matter the time of year. I also don't wear pjs, unless I'm sick or really really cold.

October 2nd, 2008, 09:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sleeping Like a Baby

Start in my back but I move throughout the night.

DH says I do snore a bit, but he says it's 'cute snorey sounds'.

6-7 hours per night

I wake up at the slightest movement and any noise that is not constant.

Hot sleeper. I wear a t shirt and shorts and DH cannot sleep without a fan on so we keep it cool

October 3rd, 2008, 04:33 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Sleeping Like a Baby

1. Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night? rotate LOL. I usually am a stomach sleeper with one pillow under half of me.

2. Do you have any bad sleeping habits (snoring/tooth grinding/talking/walking)? not that anyone who's shared a bed with me says.

3. How many hours of sleep do you average per night? 8-10 (can you tell I don't have kids yet LOL)

4. Are you a sound sleeper or do you wake up a lot? sound sleeper, but bounces up for phones/baby cries/my name being said.

5. Are you a "cold" or a "hot" sleeper? (i.e., Do you wear flannel pajamas and bury yourself under mountains of blankets, or do you throw your windows wide open in the middle of winter and complain about the heat?) Both---I love the air on the room to be freezing cold but then I'm under a down blanket sometimes electric blanket with a t-shirt on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search