Hi everyone

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My name is Sandy (38) I am a SAHM to Jessie (13) and Paige (almost 3) I am married to JR (37). I have been married 4 1/2 years. It took us 15 months of TTC to have Paige and now we both want another baby. DH is not ready to say lets TTC but he is not preventing either so there are a lot of months that I am in the running for one but not every month. We should be actively TTC withing a few months ( I hope)

I just found out in Feb that I have Diabeties and just now got my sugar under control and lost 20#!! I am taking Metformin so I am told that may make it easier on Us TTC. I am also back at charting my temps. We DTD on CD 8 when I had EWCM and it looks like I O;ed on CD 11 this month

HI EVERYONE!!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
April 25th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Sandy! GL to you! Glad to see you again!!

April 26th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Teeniemama's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Sandy! I'm Betsy (36) and DH (36) and I are TTC our first. (Well, my first!) We've been "officially" trying since January this year. Looking forward to getting to know you!

April 26th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I'm Darcy and DH is Manuel. We've been trying for our first since October 08.
April 26th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Everyone!

Rie it is good to see you in here I did not know you were posting in here. You know I am the one that requested this Board and this is the 1st time I have posted in here....lol Georgia ( monkhester) ask for it when she was TTC.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
April 26th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sandy! I'm Kimberley (36), I've been married to Jason (37) for 12 years and we are TTC our first.
April 27th, 2009, 03:33 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, Sandy & to our wonderful board here! I'm Becky (35 in a few weeks), DH is Tony (35). We've been TTC #1 for a while now, and are dealing with various fertility factors. I was dx'd with PCOS in July 2008, and we discovered in the past few months that DH has severe MFI so we are currently looking into using donor sperm. We are currently in a holding stage pending our insurance appeal. I co-host these great ladies here along with JessicaC. I look forward to getting to know you & hope you feel right at home here with us!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Last edited by BeckyM; April 27th, 2009 at 03:46 AM. Reason: cause I just can't spell this morning. :)
April 27th, 2009, 06:07 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Hi Sandy!! I'm Sam (38) and Dh is Jim (39) we are TTC #1, we are on cycle 16, but did have a 3 early losses in there. I had surgery in January to remove a uterine cyst and just switched to injectables this month. Hope you get your BFP soon, sounds like you are off to a good start this cycle!

April 27th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Veteran
Hi Sandy, I'm Lore (36) and the DH is Hugues (32). We are just getting started on TTC #1. Welcome!
April 27th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Kellica's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Sandy! I'm Gail (39) and DF is 41. We've been ttc since Aug 08 with unfortunately 2 m/c. I'm about to move to IVF for June. I also am a SAHM and I've been a type 1 diabetic for 26yrs. I also have 2 DD ages 12 and 6. Good luck to you and I hope the metformin works for you.
April 27th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi & Sandy! I'm Jessica (41) and DH is Paul (38) and we were ttcing#1 for 14 months before we got a very unexpected BFP the day before Easter. As Becky mentioned we co-host this great group of ladies together. We're glad you here and we can't wait to get to know you better.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search