100 degree temp tonight - Clomid related?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Teeniemama's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi ladies. This morning my temp was kind of high so I just checked it for fun (it is after 10:00 pm EST). It's 100 degrees. Does clomid make you have high temps? I don't feel bad. My allergies are annoying me but I feel fine. I don't feel too hot. (Although now that I think about it I have had some slight chills the past two days). Strange. I am having some pains on both sides of my ovaries although it is not ovulation time. Do you think I am hyper ovary stimulated or whatever it is called? I am not freaking out, I am just wondering. Thank you oh wise ones!

April 25th, 2009, 08:39 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
OHSS symptoms would include the pains, but there would be other things too....like less bathroom breaks and less urine when you do go. The pains for me were excrustiating (sp???) and I had to leave work. If that's what you think it could be, drink lots of electrolyte-filled drinks (vitamin water, smartwater, gaterade) LOTS and LOTS!!!!!!! And if the pain worsens or is still there come Monday, and it's to the point that you really can't ignore it, call the doc. It's easily remedied, but it's painful at first....

As far as the temp increase I would say that is sounds like your allergies are giving you a slight fever or you are coming down with a cold. When I start coming down with a cold, I'll get the chills for a few days beforehand. (DSrives DH crazy because he hates when I turn up the heat, wear layers to bed, and add blankets galore to the bed...he's sweating his butt off.) I don't remember having higher temps with the clomid, but then I never took my temp at night....I'm not sure where you are located, but with us here in northern new england, we are getting our first taste of really warm weather and that's kicking allergies into full gear...

Good luck to you...KUP on how you are feeling!!!!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
April 26th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Teeniemama's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks for your reply Casey! My pains are not that bad and I haven't had any so far today. I just got worried because I've never had any shout outs from my ovaries when it was not ovulation time, and then when it looked like I had a fever I of course scared myself by researching the Internet. Not always a smart thing to do.

Maybe I am getting a cold or something. This morning my head feels stuffy and my throat hurts. Boo!!! I have been lucky and I haven't had an annoying cold in a long, long time. Oh well. Happy Sunday and thanks again!

April 26th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here is my Clomid Chart. I know when we BD that month at O it Hurt SOOO bad.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
April 27th, 2009, 03:06 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you're feeling better today. Casey covered what I was going to suggest that it sounds like allergies or possibly a cold. I didn't notice my temp increasing that much with my rounds of clomid.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
April 27th, 2009, 06:03 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I agree. I never had a huge temp increase other than when I o'd.
Hope it goes back down!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search