Natal Lunar Ovulation, thoughts?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Joliemommy's Avatar Waiting2TTCJesus is Lord
What do you all think about this phenomenon? For those of you not familiar its when the moon, yes the moon, triggers ovulation and brings on fertililty at any time during the menstrual cycle - including before, during and just after your period. What Ive read suggests you have a lunar ovulation (even if youve ovulated otherwise) when the moon is in the same phase it was in at the time of your birth!!!
(Who doesnt need a 2nd chance for O'ing every month)

FYI There are several sites that offer to figure out what phase the moon was in for a fee but its very simple to figure it out on your own simply by checking a lunar phase site for the date u were born.
May 1st, 2009, 04:09 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is interesting. I hope it helps out some of you lovely ladies & give you another chance at catching that eggie!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
May 1st, 2009, 07:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's interesting. But, would be a little strange for me because I noticed the last couple of months of AF that she would arrive with a full moon and I'm pretty sure I was born on a full moon, so I'm doubting that I'd O again when AF's here. It is very interesting tho, and I believe a lot in how the moon and the tides influence what our bodies do. Hopefully there's some truth to that and it'll help others in their ttc quest. TFS!

May 1st, 2009, 03:27 PM
Joliemommy's Avatar Waiting2TTCJesus is Lord
Hi Jessica,

YW, heres one of the sites I've found u might wanna chk out for moon phases on any given day. Very interesting.

Complete Sun and Moon Data for One Day: U.S. Cities and Towns — Naval Oceanography Portal.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search