Bladder infection??

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 02:50 PM
Veteran
Has anyone had one before? I have. NEVER had one before however Before I continue I DO have a dr app in 2 weeks!

When I was Useing OPK I noticed my urine had a rosy shade to it and I got distracted and neglected to empty my pee cup right away and when I did later they was a rosy film on the cup I whipped it off and it was bright red staining like when af sometimes start on the TP. All my sample have looked during OPK testing. No sign in toilet or on TP when I am done(TMI I know

I googled of course and found results saying that bladder infection can do that since then I have noticed that when I have the urge to pee it also at time feels like I waited way to long and has that kinda hurting with it. That all for symptoms.

Sound scary weird to you? What is a bladder infection like? Should I have more pain or something if already showing blood in urine?

I tend to very Asymptomatic when it comes to things like this Meaning do not show or feel any symptoms.
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by 10thtimearound; October 1st, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
October 1st, 2012, 09:44 PM
Super Mommy
Sounds like a water infection to me .I used to get them when I was younger .your gonna need something from doctor hun .also drink lots of cramberry juice that's really good for cleansing your bladder .
October 2nd, 2012, 06:03 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
I agree with Vicky. You will want to go to the Dr sooner then your appt in 2 weeks though if it is blood in your urine. Drink lots of water and also the cranberry juice is very good until you can get in to see the doc.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search