what herbs/vitamins do you take?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM
hi! im new here!Hi! im a newbie here! my issue is i have long cycles 35 days long and dont O till CD 20 or so. I also have some spotting between AF and ovulation....and no its not ovulation spotting im taking: I ordered a TON and didnt want to go overboard. I am on a super b complex, B12 sublingual, probiotic, my multi vitamin, and omega 3, oh also started D3. i have maca root.....scared to take it. also have Co q 10, havent started it. I have ladies mantle helps my menstrual bleeding soooooo much, and ordered red raspberry leaf tea. I also have vitex but im scared it will mess me up more. Also heard of donq quai, and fertailaid but again scared to mess up my cycles. their is soooo much out there!!!
October 4th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Super Mommy
Hi and welcome .I'm taking vit b also prodestrome cream for second half after iv o .I'm also taking maca powder .which I got to telll you tastes like poo .put it insomething to hide the taste .iv only just started taking maca so can't say weather its any good or not .but willing to try anything at this stage,also I think it takes a few mths to wk .nothing is for making it wk like yesterday lol .only wish it were !
October 5th, 2012, 12:08 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
HI and

I am on a folic acid forte with the B-complex vits and vit C in it. Those are the only supplements I am taking now and I take it everyday. I am however looking into the evening primrose oil, I read yesterday that you take it from CD1 up to O - but don't take it after O during your 2 WW as it can cause problems with implantation. It helps with fertile cm. So thinking of starting it tomorrow since I am in a new cycle.

Oh also, I eat a lot of garlic and hot chillies which is supposed to help with fertility as well.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
October 5th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
Evening Primrose Oil also makes your burps taste really bad...so I always took mine at night...
October 8th, 2012, 06:12 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
I'll try taking it at night. Thanks for the advice Dawna

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search