ttc plans for dec/jan what yours?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By L-SBB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Shelz@_@
Ok so Im gonna change things up a bit.. Im gonna take extra zinc and b vitamins.
havent been taking them anymore but will start back up now. gonna do opk again
and gonna try the pinapple core as well. I just joined a gym yah me ..so Im trying to loose some weight
balance the old hormones cause I truly believe I have high estrogen and low pregestrone
other than that Im gonna pray and have faith that he knows best for me..I have learned alot about body since I found out I had PCOS
so Im doing what ever it takes to get things normal before I have to get on meds I really hate taking pills..

Last edited by Shelz@_@; October 15th, 2012 at 12:37 AM.
October 15th, 2012, 12:54 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
May I ask what the zinc and pineapple core helps with?

Actually I am looking forward to Dec/Jan holidays. Here a lot of the mining/building/industrial businesses close down from the 2nd week Dec to the 2nd week of Jan. That means no stress AT ALL and hopefully I can really concentrate on my TTC and BD and we will get our BFP.

Already taking Metformin for the PCOS related IR and just started with the Folic Acid Forte with B-Complex and Vit C (details in a previous post) hoping to extend my LP a bit.

Next plan of action is Evening Primrose Oil from CD1 to O to increase my cm (every cycle my cm gets less and less). Started dieting and exercising 10 days ago.

Here's to keeping faith that your plan of action helps you get your BFP

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
October 15th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
If calculations are correct Januray will be the month that I give it a real go and not just be casual about it? (I would really like an october baby) but other than that we are just gonna go with the flow. Dec/Jan is a busy time because of holidays but also because I have 3 kids with birthdays.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
October 15th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Shelz@_@
zinc help your body use the progestrone. it also helps your egg mature fully. some people take extra zinc before ivf..sometime our eggs mature but we dont have enough fluid to carry it they they just turn into cyst wich I think mine are doing.. the pinapple core help with implantaion it just like taking baby asprin..you only take it for 5 days after O.but dont take then together.. I have a bad belly from my gullblatter being out so I dont think I could handle the metformin...and as far as the cm goes Im getting less and less now to zinc is supost to help with that as well.. Im no doctor but smme other friends are taking extra zinc.. good luck.. cant wait to see if we get get our bfp

TINKY me to.. my son is gonna be 17 this month and my other son 11 in nov and christmas a break in jan, and my girl is gonna be 19 in feb, lol

busy busy
October 15th, 2012, 09:28 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
i have zero TTC plans in Dec/Jan because i plan to be pregnant!! gotta think positive that these 2 cycles before Dec will work out...if they don't, then i'll definitely come up with a gameplan - RE will likely keep me on current protocol (Femara) 3 cycles before shaking it up (raising level, or moving to injectables) so I doubt anything would change for Dec cycle, but definitely could for Jan.
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
October 15th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Shelz@_@
lol I dont have a choice to wait my husband just left and wont be home until dec 2nd..grrr why it so hard it always hit and miss.. sometimes I have gotten a pos opk the day he comes in. but we all know how that goes.. lol fail. good luck ladies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search