Been a Long Time!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Hi there! I haven't belonged on a board like one of these since I had my 2nd child back in 2007. Been through a divorce and now my dh and I are trying to have one on our own. Took my IUD out in August and got pg right away but it turned into a chem pg. So, we are back to ttc. We BD on 10/10 (and a couple of times before that) and I believe that I O'd between 10/8-10/10. Two days later I've got pg symptoms. Very sore ta ta's, cramps, peeing like crazy and the headaches started this morning and I believe I'm only 8DPO. What do you think? I just found it weird to have these symptoms so early. I of course cannot even think of testing until next week but this has been the longest 8 days ever!

Looking forward to getting to know you all & I love seeing the Positive PG Tests!

Stacey
October 18th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Good luck Stacey, 8 dpo isnt too early at all. You could even test this weekend if you a mind too

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
October 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Hi Stacey and

I agree with Rachael, it's not too early to start testing especially if you start feeling differently. The only thing that stinks is that "symptoms" from progesterone during your LP can mimic pg symptoms so we never know until we test!

If you can get hold of a test this weekend, I say go for it Good luck and I hope you get to see your BFP soon. Please KUP

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
October 19th, 2012, 08:52 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
hi Stacey, wb! we're almost cycle buddies (i'm 7DPO today)...on progesterone it def. causes confusing symptoms, but it's not too early to be having real ones...i often had a sense i was pregnant as early as 5-6DPO and then popped a BFP at 9DPO. Good luck when you decide to test - KUP!!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
October 21st, 2012, 01:12 PM
Shelz@_@
I just wanted to say welcome.. I dont get on much cause Im on a ttc break until hubbys is home just wishing you good luck
October 21st, 2012, 06:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Its sunday, whos testing tomorrow????

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13