Ready for #4!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By anotherbabymaybe
  • 1 Post By Shelz@_@
  • 1 Post By Shelz@_@

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hi!!
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have been popping in and out of different boards not sure where i below exactly! LOL! My name is Tara im 35 with 3 kids ages 10,8, and 4 next week. I can not seem to get the thought of #4 out of my mind no matter how much i try and its to the point where its an everyday thing! Im nervous to have another (age,money, not enough time) the usual. But im also worried if i dont have another i will regret it forever. Anyway.... my hubby and i have decided to start trying next month!! How about all of you? How many kids do you have and how old are you?

oh and how do you do the stickys in your profiles?
October 31st, 2012, 06:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Hi Tara and welcome to our area. Do you have boys/girls both? I hear you on the nervousness about what ifs. I also agree with the regret of not at least going for it for a short while. I am 37 and have 17(B) 14(G) 4(B) 3(B) 1(B) the 4 and 1 year olds have birthdays in dec and jan so they will soon be 5 and 2.
When you ask about stickies, do you mean pics sor words? If you look under user cp (that is right under the topic title on top, it has an area for signature etc. You just put either codes or words there)

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
October 31st, 2012, 11:15 PM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Hi Tara and

It is nice to have you join us "older" mommies Time is maybe one of the more major concerns for me, but my desire to have 1 more is stronger then that concern!

My name is Laura and I have recently turned 43. I have a DS (who turned 11 Tuesday) and a DD (5) with my ex. Me and my DH now would like to have a child of our own

Hope you stick around and join in on our conversations

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
October 31st, 2012, 11:32 PM
Shelz@_@
Hi tara welcome.. I turned 39 in june and decided to try for number 4 almost 2 years ago.. I have 3 kids my girl is 18. oldest boy turned 17 yesterday and my youngest will be 11 in nov. I have wanted 1 more years ago but hubby was dead set against it and finally he caved lol but our time is up in june when I hit 40. good luck hun
November 1st, 2012, 11:36 AM
Hi Girls!!!
I love these boards!! LOL! i havent been on one since i was pregnant with my last child almost 4 years ago!! Rachel mine are 10(B) 8(G) 4(B). Good luck to you all and i look forward to ttc with you all... well with our husbands.. LOL!
Tinky and LauraTTCat42 like this.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url
November 1st, 2012, 07:30 PM
Shelz@_@
me either I cant wait until hubby is home Im finally gonna ovulate lol Im on cycle day 25..so late ovulation but I also never know when it comes lol. I pray things work for when he comes home... good luck girls..
anotherbabymaybe likes this.
November 2nd, 2012, 04:36 AM
I know when i ovulate its day 13/14 everytime, well at least i think so. I can feel it always have. I got pregnant with my other kids all on the 1st try, now being a little older who knows. Im still having a hard time with saying ok lets do this but i know its what i want. I just dont want to have morning sickness at christmas time!

[/url
November 3rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
Shelz@_@
I finally got my smiley face yesterday..woot and I got one again this morning so my body is working hard... but hubby isnt home.. so Im hopeing it works this good in dec
anotherbabymaybe likes this.
November 4th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Yay! exciting!! fingers are crossed for December for you!

[/url
November 4th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Shelz@_@
Thanks so Im still surging I got another positive this morning thats 3 days in a row now and this has never happened before and my temp just rose up as well... hm Im baffeled

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search