Can I join you all?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
hello everyone
My name is Stefanie and i am 40 years old, turning 41 in January. Since Feb of this year we have had 2 early losses and then a loss at 8w1d this past July. I have 6 healthy kids/pregnancies, with my most recent births in 2010 and 2011. I gave birth in Sept of 2011 and by Feb of 2012 I started losing pregnancies. By the third loss, my MW and gen practitoner had done some blood work etc and determined that my losses are due to nothing more than my age so that totally sucks. I can easily become pregnant. I got pregnant in Feb using pull out method, then skipped a month, go pregnant in May, lost that one, then got pregnant again in the beginning of June without a period between. Its staying pregnant that is the problem. I was on progesterone for the last one, but still lost my lil one. They say the culprit is "bad eggs" and that it just is luck of the draw....soooo after a long while, many tears, and some conversation, DH have been NTNP this past week. Just on a whim, I took an OPK on Thursday because I was at walmart and saw the .88 ones and thought I would see how they work. To my huge surprise I got a positive. We DTD Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I got that positive OPK on Thursday and we DTD on Friday, so i hope we caught it. what a huge surprise that would be. I didn't think about or even expect to be ovulating. I stopped thinking about that stuff for a while and just thought i would try that test out. BAM! who knows, i didn't test again because it was a fluke and i didnt' plan on "trying" so .... LOL. I hope you don't mind If I join you here. I belong to the TTCAL board and have not been on in a long while. I just feel like you all will understand the age thing....feeling like grandma at 40 sucks...lol I wish you all the best!!!!!!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
November 11th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Hello there and i am glad you have come to play. I have seen you here and there on other forums before and am looking forward to getting to know you better. Even when you go to a DDC to stay I hope you will visit

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
November 11th, 2012, 11:36 PM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Hiya Stefanie, good to have you here with us and sadly we do understand the age thing a bit better then I think we want to

Hopefully you were unsuspectingly successful this cycle and get your BFP!

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search