Hurry AF, so we can start again - Update

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Super Mommy
Periods are a pain lol. I know its way to high !! .runs in the family along with diabetes . Such delights to look forward to lol .the doc has put me on tablets tbh .and he knows we a ttc but got to go on a diet in jan too grrr !
December 10th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She's Here! Finally. 8 days late. I got a tiny bit of brownish pink yesterday when I checked CM and just brown this morning on the TP. But I'm counting it as CD1. 8 more days until I start testing OPKs and gettin' busy!
vickyblueeyes likes this.
December 10th, 2012, 05:53 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
So glad you are able to move onto your new cycle now!

FX'd this is your lucky cycle
vickyblueeyes likes this.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
December 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Super Mommy
Whoop whoop for you hun. I'm still waiting but today or tomorrow .I'm not far behind you .then day 1, ttc opk.sticks chart s away I go
December 10th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
I was hoping for a bfp for yu. Onto the next cycle and a bfp in the new year!
lelila likes this.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 11th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, here's the deal with this cycle. In order to see AF, I have to actually check for CM. Otherwise, I don't see her at all. But I have pain in my abdomen sometimes, and that's always associated with AF, well almost always.

UGH. I don't know what to think. If I count the spotting as AF, I'm on CD2, but if I don't, I'm on CD31. My cycles average 23 days and the last time I had a cycle go over 28 days was close to 10 years ago.

And also my therm broke and I bought another one, Mid Cycle. Since I started with the new therm, my temp has gone down .10 a degree every single day for 11 days. My temp never ranges by .10, it's always .5 or more.

I wish I just KNEW what was going on!

Last edited by lelila; December 11th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
December 11th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Super Mommy
Iv had spotting for 4 days before a normal period shows.I came on today day 29 as I thought .but feeling positive for next one . Stress can delay o so that is why you may be late .also if you take vits for o may make it later too .but it may alsobe a light period
Sorry hun I'm not much help .
December 11th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeh, I usually spot the day before. But I can usually tell I'm spotting without checking my cervix. Hopefully next cycle will be cut and dry, with a happy ending!
December 12th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Are you sure it is af spotting? To only get the spotting when checking for the cm, then I dont know if I would consider that a true af yet. What have you entered on your FF chart, spotting or light?

My therm also broke the middle of last cycle and I am positive this new therm I am using is temping at least .10 under what it should be. I think I am going to have to actually buy a new one again just to get an accurate reading.
Tinky likes this.

December 12th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My periods are very consistent, 1 or 2 days of spotting. 1 light, 1 medium and 1 light or spotting. If I didn't count the spotting, my periods would be 2 or 3 days at most. My AF symptoms start sometimes 2 days before spotting. Migraine, abdominal pain, moodiness.

And my flow is also very consistent. Even on medium days, I don't always need protection. I see my flow when I use the restroom, and rarely in between. Even when I had my loss, my flow (which was horribly heavy) came mostly when I used the restroom.

I've had many tests, U/S, biopsies, etc and everything comes back normal. And considering it's been this way since well before my son was born and returned after two or three years afterwards, I figure it's just the way it is.
December 12th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Darn, I was hoping it might be implantation spotting for you.

I could totally deal with a light af like that

Last edited by LauraTTCat42; December 12th, 2012 at 09:55 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search