Hurry AF, so we can start again - Update

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Nov 21. I have AF symptoms already. Cramps, sore yams and oddly, a low grade headache that won't go away (I ALWAYS get a migraine 2-4 days before AF shows).

I'm exhausted from a busy week and my back aches.

Now that I know that we're out this round, I just want AF to get here so I can be done with her and get on to the next cycle.

I never wished for AF to hurry in the past. Now, I count the days. Heh, we ALL count the days don't we?

Hoping all of you miss your AF for the next 9 months!!!

Leia

Last edited by lelila; December 10th, 2012 at 05:24 AM.
November 30th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
How do you know you are out this round? If you ovulated on the 21st, you would only be 9dpo....perfect timing for some symptoms to show and ,,,ahem,,, a test or two.....?

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
November 30th, 2012, 01:01 PM
LOL You are funny! Oh, how I wish! But I get neuropathy around my c-sec scar every month a few days before AF and this cycle, I have it again. In fact, it never went away from last AF. Also, when AF is approaching, I get these weird sensations, like a popping feeling in my lower abdomen, and I have had them for a few days already.

My luteal phase is 11 days. So I'm right on schedule for AF to show up on Sunday or Monday.

Rule #1 with me, I never test until AF is passed due for at least 4 days. Since that has only happened once in the past year, and my test came out positive, I will hold off. I simply can't take the disappointment of the BFN. I'd rather not know.

I'm no fun, am I?
Tinky likes this.
December 2nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
Super Mommy
I feel the same .once I'm on run up to period .I think same thing. We wish our lives away . At the moment we are trying but not trying . Which means I'm not running to the toilet testing for o or pregnancy .but I was silly and looked up when I'm due on . 7 days so wished I hadn't . Think your rule of not testing to after af is a good one . Just wish I had that kind of will power . The bfn every mth just hurts so much .
December 2nd, 2012, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
you said it, no fun at all!!! <3

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 3rd, 2012, 05:18 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
You are one strong woman to not test till your overdue for af!!!! I have no will power, the tests talk to me from the cupboard "POAS, POAS" so I do just as their little voices tell me to do, LOL
Tinky and lelila like this.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
December 5th, 2012, 05:35 PM
UGH! So my Luteal Phase is ALWAYS 11 days. Based on that, I'm 4 days late. But I'm SO scared to test. I don't want to see that BFN. Someone test for me!

Leia
LauraTTCat42 likes this.
December 5th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Super Mommy
Wish I could hun. Have it all crossed for you .
December 5th, 2012, 11:31 PM
If you are 4 days late it is definitely time to test!! You can't leave us in suspense like this!!!

December 6th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Oh boy!!! How exciting. I so hope this will be the month!

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 6th, 2012, 06:59 AM
So I woke up this morning and took my temp. Down a 10th of a degree. Usually when AF shows, my temp plummets 1 even 2 whole degrees.

SO I did the UNTHINKABLE. I tested. I Know I shouldn't have, but DH has been hounding me for 5 days.

BFN.

At least AF will now show up, probably in a few hours and we can get on with the next cycle.

Here's the kicker, my thermometer was crapping out on me the 5 days after I think I ovulated, so it's possible, I ovulated on CD 15, which puts me at DPO 11 today and AF is not late. FF says I ovulated on CD20, but only because I started putting in temps again after I bought a new thermometer. Either way, it's been enough days to pick up HCG if there was any present.

I only have digis left. I don't want to waste them, so I'm going to have to be puking up, holding my yams with hot pads and look 5 mos pg before I test again.

Thanks for all the great posts ladies, you are all amazing!

Leia
December 6th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Super Mommy
Sorry hun.sending you some positive vibes x x
December 6th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Sorry Leia, BFN's just plain old suck

Still going to hold out hope for you, you're not out till AF shows!

December 7th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Ok, NOW I'm mad. What is going on?!? The girls have been throbbing for 7 days now. A major migraine 2 days ago. I'm waking up with a backache every morning. I have mild cramps, starting 7 days ago and I still have them.

I thought for sure AF was going to show yesterday, because I had a twinge of endo pain around my c-sec scar which happens the day before or of AF. But the twinges went away. I'm so focused on signs of AF I think I'm feeling things that aren't there. We even BDd last night, because that always brings AF on.

But she isn't here yet!!! I'm so frustrated. The longer this cycle goes on, the longer it will be before we keep trying. And I'm consumed with this, and I hate that it's ruling my life.

UGH!
December 7th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Super Mommy
Hun no matter how hard I try it rules my life too. I hate knowing I'm not and then waiting for the witch to cone so u can ttc again.I don't know what advice to give .but we all feel the same way as you are right now .oh sex will normally help me come on if I'm late .don't know if that will help .maybe a glass of wine lots of choc too . Sod it and treat yourself .
lelila likes this.
December 7th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyblueeyes View Post
...oh sex will normally help me come on if I'm late .don't know if that will help...
We got down and dirty last night and NOTHING. I must be nuts to want AF to show.

L
December 8th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Super Mommy
At this min in time so do I hun . The af belly pain has started tonight. I'm in a crap mood so for me please hurry up monday. When I'm 28 days and af should show up . I can't wait to start testing and charting. . Feels like I'm being pro active instead of just feeling sorry for my self !
December 9th, 2012, 06:12 AM
YES! I think AF is here!!! I had a major migraine yesterday and this morning, if I held the TP at just the right angle, it looked like the CM had a touch of brown in it.

Vicky, I hate wishing time away, but like you, I'm anxious to get that starting off point so I can chart and know when to use OPKs.

I'm 29 days now. I haven't had a 29 day cycle in 10 years. So I'm afraid it's pre-menopause. But if it's not, why am I late? The questions start piling up.
December 9th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Super Mommy
Know the feeling hun . Pains in tummy but no spotting yet . Hope it don't start in the night when I'm a sleep . I hate that ! But like you sooner it starts sooner I'm on day 1 again and I'm charting and opk with this new cb monater .(spelt wrong sorry) .iv got to reprograme it .that should be fun lol just hope it helps before I resort to the doctor .I'm lucky always had 28 /29 days .but for some woman between 28 and 35 say is normal for them .its what's normal for you .a simple blood test can check out your levels to see what's going on .I had some bloods done .got a call back thinking that's it I'm too old my levels must be rubbish .and no all fine great levels but my clolestal is 7.52 whoops way to high .so now getting that down lol .
December 9th, 2012, 09:53 PM
It seems like when you want af to show, she doesn't...when you don't want her to show she is right on time or even earlier then expected.

Wow Vicky, you're cholesterol is a bit high. Mine was 6.5 and my dr crapped all over me, going on a special diet in January which I am looking forward to.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search