♥ December Roll Call ♥

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree29Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Shelz@_@
update ff took my cross hairs away this morning they were only dotted so I figured it could be wrong,, I STILL havent had a positive opk yet so there sayaing I havent ovulated yet. plus my boobs dont hurt yet and they always hurt at 5dpo.. so this is either an no ovulation cycle or its gonna be late.. either way there is still hope.. hubby is home
December 19th, 2012, 02:09 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Well hopefully it is a delayed o and you and hubby can still get in some well timed bd.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
December 19th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Shelz@_@
ya me do.. I think its taking it time lol and Im not worried bout the BD my husband is in a real streek right now and Im so tired of having sex lol
LauraTTCat42 likes this.
December 19th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Super Mommy
yep its a delayed o , have you cheaked to see where your cervix is and the fluid ? they are also good pointers to go on .least dh will be pleased more bd lol .

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 19th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Shelz@_@
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyblueeyes View Post
yep its a delayed o , have you cheaked to see where your cervix is and the fluid ? they are also good pointers to go on .least dh will be pleased more bd lol .
the fluids remain the same not so much but more like lotion. and I have no idea how to check my cervix and I just have to say I dont think my uterus can take anymore poking lol. seriouslygirls. Im fricken sore mmm kaay and Im not 20 anymore.. lol. my left side keeps hurting on and off like its trying it driving me mad
December 20th, 2012, 02:14 AM
Super Mommy
Lmao at the sore comment hun oh how iv been there.funny dh and I were talking last night about timing .last time I fell pregnant we were bd 3 times a day .as we were wking together made it easy lol . And was I sore that mth ! ! Did the trick the . Same pregnancy didn't stay put . Iv now got some per seed lub .

As to cervix go on web and see how to do it . Its easy once you know what your checking for.iv just started doing this .also some bd positions can hurt a bit at some times during the mth.this is because your cervix is low and ready for those swimmers .where other times in the mth it don't hurt as cervix is high and closed .

It sounds to me with cream that your getting ready to o .once you get the egg white go for it lol

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 20th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Shelz@_@
its what im waiting for ,, hubby wanted at it today I was like hell no lol.. i need to be ready for baby making.. ok girl but his new word for it is now.. hey sexay u want some of my baby mayo lol.. seriously.. really lol
December 20th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Super Mommy
Hay will be joining u just nearly got a positive o test those 2 pink lines popped up and both nearly the same .dh thought they were the same but my eyes tell me not quite. So gonna be at it like rabits lol.so hoping the nearly don't go on for days .and I,m early with my o !! So won'tbe on xmss day.

Their 3 of us on here who are all o at same time . The 2 week wait gonna drive us nuts lol.

Hay my baby making begins .and my cervix is lower and have some mayo lol .but not a great deal .grrr pre sead to the rescue ! !

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 21st, 2012, 06:48 PM
Shelz@_@
lol to funny.. well get it girl im right behind neg opk but cm is really picking up hell ya.. its on this weekend even thought im sore lol
December 21st, 2012, 10:09 PM
Super Mommy
you go get those swimmers lol ,looks like we all gonna be bd this weekend ...alot as i just got my positive o test and even tho it were a nearly positive o yesterday we bd just to make sure ,
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 21st, 2012, 10:49 PM
Shelz@_@
I have a sneeky feeling its gonna be positive this weekend right now Im waiting to test tonight,, Im hoping its not positive at midnight cause hubby dont get home until 1 in the morning,, Im hoping its tomorrow cause I plan on morning sex lol... go get em girls I will be busy all weekend,
vickyblueeyes likes this.

Tags
december 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search