may have to see the doctor in jan

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Shelz@_@
  • 2 Post By lelila
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By LauraTTCat42
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By Tinky

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Super Mommy
Iv been thinking I know dangerous lol .I think I may go back and see the infertilty doctor in jan .I saw him a few mths back had a internal scan .everything looked ok.but to carry on more tests we just didn't have the money that close to xmas .our nhs in the uk wont treat due to our age and we already have kids .so having to go privately. Where its exspencive.the doctor I saw wants to put dye in my tubes see if they are blocked. So I may have this done in new year . Our nhs gp has run some bloods so far mine are good I'm not pre menopausal .his also gave us a pot for dh semen test which we haven't got around to yet .I did try clomid as well and I must confess it as with out medical supervision. I will be trying still until I see doc . And its gonna be a slow process as we haven't got much money so tests will have to be a little at a time. But just feel like I need to do something. So frustrated !
December 9th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Shelz@_@
oh hunnie I know how you feel my insurance doesnt cover anything fertilty related wich sucks cause I would love to see if my tubes were blocked but its a no go.. good luck hun hope you get some answers.
vickyblueeyes likes this.
December 9th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Super Mommy
Just feeling so deflated today and what to do something .anything ! Its crap isn't it trying and trying and bfn mth after mth .its the not knowing as well and trying to guess all the time . Is it my old eggs ? Blocked tubes .list could just go on and on . ! !

Last edited by vickyblueeyes; December 9th, 2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
December 9th, 2012, 06:01 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are all SO with you! So frustrating, depressing and maddening. You try so hard, doing everything right and nothing comes of it. Until the Doc says you are old, you are NOT. Think young!!!
December 9th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks girls it is comforting to know on my bad days that u feel the same sometimes too . And we all here to help and listen to each other thank you jm girls x x
LauraTTCat42 likes this.
December 9th, 2012, 09:57 PM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Vicky, are you referring to an HSG for your tubes? I have seen quite a few women get their BFP's shortly after an HSG so maybe that is a good step to be taking!!

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
December 9th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTTCat42 View Post
Vicky, are you referring to an HSG for your tubes? I have seen quite a few women get their BFP's shortly after an HSG so maybe that is a good step to be taking!!
Yes hun that's what the doc wants to do with me next . And I so hope so with the bfp ..its odd as dh thinks I'm gonna get pregnant in jan for some reason ! So as long as I get pregnant I don't much mind what it takes .
December 9th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Oh cool! Read they can be a bit unpleasant but the BFP that seems to follow for a lot of women makes it worth doing I think
vickyblueeyes likes this.

December 10th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Super Mommy
I think its just the next step if I don't full.before hand .let's hope we get some bfp on this board soon .we all trying real hard . And we will get there in the end . There life in us all.yet lol .
LauraTTCat42 likes this.
December 10th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Me too, I have heard great things about HSG BUT word of caution I have heard of results being off because of tubes spasming. Before the test take good pain meds and have the doc prescribe Breathiane!! Hopefully you will get your BFP and not need the tests.
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 10th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Oh yea, there is definitely life still in us all, and, well there is a lot of fun in the trying

Good idea on the pain meds!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search