Can I hang here??

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By sng124
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By Tinky
  • 1 Post By 2ligit2quit

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2012, 06:24 AM
I apologize if this is for members that have been with JM for some time, I'm just trying to see where I "fit in".

I'm almost 37, and have been re-bitten by the PG bug!!

DH and I have been married for 15 years, and had tried unsuccessfully to get PG for the first 5. It lead us down the road to adoption and our 3 beautiful children that we have today! I couldn't be more blessed to be a mom.

Fast forward to last week. DH have been enjoying ourselves and our fun time together, and all of a sudden I'm 4-5 days late! Needless to say, I was freaking out, and allowed my mind to run away with it. I thought of the perfect way to tell DH, tell the family on Christmas day ... the whole enchilada , and then of course ... AF

So now OF COURSE, I'm wanting to TTC all over again. But the thoughts of the and the timing of it all, just brings on anxiety for me.

How do you guys manage the TTC, TWW, and BFN?? I'm sure we all dream of that ... but knowing my odds with my past history, I don't know why I allow myself to keep dreaming. Although I do believe in miracles, and I do believe in God. I like the poster who fills up her schedule and keeps busy! That would be awesome in helping keep my house tidy!!
Tinky, LauraTTCat42 and katydae88 like this.
December 9th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Super Mommy
Hi hun sorry for your bfn. We can all say we know how it feels. Anyone can write on here its not for long term members . We are all ttc and in the same boat ! .iv found out so much since joining jm. And the girls on this board have been great .they are there on my good days my bad days even on days when Iv been moaning about dh or kids .

I hope you get your bfp stay strong in your faith and be positive .
LauraTTCat42 likes this.
December 9th, 2012, 10:05 PM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Hi &

You are very welcome to join us, this is a very nice group of ladies here and we all try support each other

Sorry about the BFN, they are so disappointing.

Good luck and hope you stick around on the board with us!!

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
December 10th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
I hope to see more of you around. Tell us more about you? Where did you adopt from? are any of the kids siblings, I mean before they became part of your family? How old? Pets? Hobbies?
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
January 25th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Regular
Much love and BIGTIMEHUGS, friend
January 25th, 2013, 09:54 AM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome hun we all hope for that bfp.. so glad you joined us.. im 39 going on 20 lol I wish..
Celine likes this.
January 25th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome sng. This is a great group and we are a support system for the tww and the BFN and everything in between. I am 40 and am ttc for #2.
January 25th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I am new here also. I'm 40 turning 41 in February. My DH and I want to have a child together. We have children from previous marriages but not between us. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search