ff gave my a 2 days post o .... yay def in 2week wait from hell

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 25th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Super Mommy
well had a mad christmas day no chance for bd and by bed time were just to tired ,but woke this morning put my temp on ff and got my first 2 dpo yay !!!! ,ff says i o on day 13 least my body still wking right ,also with o tests (positive )at same time ,so looks like i def o had to high temps now its dropped on just on base line iv no idea what that means for me ?. time will tell

also my new cbfm that iv only used this mth has only given me high f not peaks so it missed my peak days altogether so glad i backed up with other o test sticks and temps and looking out for other signs ,just goes to show you

but i am now in the 2 week wait from hell .now the stress begins lol .

please look at my ff chart as im still learning and could use all the help i can get with the temp side of things

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YEH!!! I got my crosshairs yesterday. I'm 4 DPO. We BDd 4 times in the 3 days before I O'd, so I really have my FXd. On the downside, I had cramps yesterday and today and I rarely get cramps at all, so I'm afraid I'm gearing up for AF I can't stop eating and I feel like I ran a marathon, so tired.

I wish all these were good signs, but I'm starting to lose hope...

I have my FXd for you! Now the LOOOOOONNNGGGG 2WW!
December 26th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Shelz@_@
way to go ladies.. ff says im feritle lol and got a nice temp dip today so im hopeing tomorrow it goes up cause x mas was a nice night of making a baby lol
lelila and katydae88 like this.
December 26th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
YEH!!! I got my crosshairs yesterday. I'm 4 DPO. We BDd 4 times in the 3 days before I O'd, so I really have my FXd. On the downside, I had cramps yesterday and today and I rarely get cramps at all, so I'm afraid I'm gearing up for AF I can't stop eating and I feel like I ran a marathon, so tired.

I wish all these were good signs, but I'm starting to lose hope...

I have my FXd for you! Now the LOOOOOONNNGGGG 2WW!
im 4dpo today i were 3 yesterday not 2 lol .so we running head to head hun we been like you and been bding alot our timing was spot on this mth .so ifwe dont get a bfp its not from lack of trying !!

i had sharp pains on my right side of tummy yesterday no idea what that means but thats not the normal with me .so im looking on this as a good thing .staying positive and my temp has raised again today ,

the signs you are having arnt bad hun , being tired is a good sign for pregnacy that sign normaly hits me before any othe.r before my af is late ,so look on them as good signs .

stay positve the witch isnt here you have a while to go yet .dont lose hope you are in for a very good chance of a bpf im keeping it all crossed for you ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by divermom View Post
way to go ladies.. ff says im feritle lol and got a nice temp dip today so im hopeing tomorrow it goes up cause x mas was a nice night of making a baby lol
im so pleased for you hun , christmas is the best time for baby making ,just do lots of dbing to cover all bases lol , your nearly there now have fingers and toes crossed for you ,
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 26th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Shelz@_@
thanks im getting there is really hard getting anytime in it was a day over a week lol
we have my husbands brother living with us until april so he is not working.and the kids are on x mas break and so in the day is a no go...plus he is working swings so he goes to work at 3 pm until 1am until jan 1st then he works night midight to 8 on the morning so he will be sleeping all day.. this is gonna be hard..ladies.. btw vicky blue eyes were the same age lol.. my hubby is 44 but i WILL be 40 in june lol ugggg
vickyblueeyes likes this.
December 26th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
thanks im getting there is really hard getting anytime in it was a day over a week lol
we have my husbands brother living with us until april so he is not working.and the kids are on x mas break and so in the day is a no go...plus he is working swings so he goes to work at 3 pm until 1am until jan 1st then he works night midight to 8 on the morning so he will be sleeping all day.. this is gonna be hard..ladies.. btw vicky blue eyes were the same age lol.. my hubby is 44 but i WILL be 40 in june lol ugggg
Iv been same as you kids home from school .christmas .family here.we have dh brother staying for xmas ( his still here lol ) my dh has poor health long story on here somewhere. Anyway his legs really hurt a side affect of his meds .so every evening I tell kids and brother in law I'm gonna take dh for a rub down for his legs.which I do but always ends in bd lol .you just find a way .makes it more differcult tho.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 26th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Shelz@_@
lol way to go ya my hubby has a bum knee from years ago.. he needs a new knee..
I have to try to be sneeky, but I was on fire last night .. I just want to be in the tww already lol
December 26th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Super Mommy
Dh won't turn down a rub down with some nice oil .works every time lol when our lives as busy as they are it don't hurt to be a little sneaky.

Your be in the 2 week wait in next few days by sound of it .

Yay u can join in the madness with me lol
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 27th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Shelz@_@
I will gladly join in the madness lol hope to god this not another 81 day cycle that was awful. Lol maybe I should drink more lol
December 27th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Super Mommy
I'm praying it isn't for you hun .there must be nothing worse . Sending you lots of positive vibes that you o by sun . Lol don't ask me why I picked sun .

Ps depends what kind of drink . My dh was saying the other night that all the drunk tarts seem to get pregnant lol . That maybe a drink wouldn't hurt ..I guess he has a point from some of the day time tv iv seen lol .

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 27th, 2012, 04:25 AM
So exciting ladies! We're all on the same calendar! I REALLY hope this is it for us!

Vicky - I had such sharp pains in my lower abdomen around 2AM, it woke me up. Then I had intense throbbing in my left breast that woke me up. Then I had cramps that woke me up. I kind of got nervous that I had an infection, but luckily by 3 AM everything settled down and I got 3.5 more hours of sleep. Woke to a nice temp rise! I can't help but be Optimistic!

Diver, I understand about the timing thing - DH goes on out of town assignments for 2 weeks and it's always the 2 weeks before and after I O. Why do the Gods do this to us?

FXd for all of us Ladies! Are we the only 'elder' ladies on this board anymore? Haha. The over 35 crowd has turned into the 40+ crowd I think!

Keep us posted, I want daily, if not hourly, updates!
December 27th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Good luck everyone!

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 27th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Shelz@_@
Quote:
So exciting ladies! We're all on the same calendar! I REALLY hope this is it for us!

Vicky - I had such sharp pains in my lower abdomen around 2AM, it woke me up. Then I had intense throbbing in my left breast that woke me up. Then I had cramps that woke me up. I kind of got nervous that I had an infection, but luckily by 3 AM everything settled down and I got 3.5 more hours of sleep. Woke to a nice temp rise! I can't help but be Optimistic!

Diver, I understand about the timing thing - DH goes on out of town assignments for 2 weeks and it's always the 2 weeks before and after I O. Why do the Gods do this to us?

FXd for all of us Ladies! Are we the only 'elder' ladies on this board anymore? Haha. The over 35 crowd has turned into the 40+ crowd I think!

I know all to well about the traviling.. my husband works for the gov/military. he was gone for 3 months at a time an only home 2 to 4 weeks.. he just got back from a 3 month hitch, and finally got a town postion. so no more traveling ..no he works nights and sleeps all day lol
as far as the age goes it is what it is right lol
Tinky likes this.
December 27th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:

it is really nice to have you girls on same calendar and going through the 2 week wait with me im feeling really positve about this mth ,not just for me but for all of us ,

im thinking we are gonna rock this board with BFP lol

my tummy is ok now my boobs still hurt bad and im on one cleaning as my dh has said ,even with the kids home from school the house looks too tidy lol ,i were up stairs yesterday sorting clothes lol ,prob just me keeping my mind of things , iv had a small temp dip today 5dpo no idea why but its still high and over base line ,and iv got a thing for musterd on bread with cooked meats dh pointed out last night as i was munching away lol ,this is gonna be a very long 2 week wait , when are you testing ?i went to the shop yesterday and got the early pregnacy tests ,im just waiting till i get 10dpo ,if i can wait that long !!!! i do like peeing on those sticks lol

hay age is just a number ,i feel 23 in my head us older ladies are doing ok lol .

and diver have you o yet ? we waiting for you girl lol tell those eggs to move it lol

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 28th, 2012, 07:01 AM
7 DPO. Can't Stop Snacking.....

Someone save me from the Christmas Leftovers!!!!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
December 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Shelz@_@
lol as far I as i know not yet but my chart is hopeful lol had a dip and 2 high temps tomorrow we will see if it stays high and I get cross hairs.. I feel like im on af right. only because I start her on cycle day 41 last month and today is cycle day 41 I woke feeling like it was gonna show any min I keep running to the bathroom and chekcking
maybe this is gonna be a no O month.. the boobs arnt sore yet so it makes me feel like I still have some time. there hurt 3 to 5 dpo. so far nothing feeling TMI. wet with no cm like leeky lol.and periodish.. this is killing me lol.. good luck girs, please look at my chart lol maybe its a good sign
December 29th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
lol as far I as i know not yet but my chart is hopeful lol had a dip and 2 high temps tomorrow we will see if it stays high and I get cross hairs.. I feel like im on af right. only because I start her on cycle day 41 last month and today is cycle day 41 I woke feeling like it was gonna show any min I keep running to the bathroom and chekcking
maybe this is gonna be a no O month.. the boobs arnt sore yet so it makes me feel like I still have some time. there hurt 3 to 5 dpo. so far nothing feeling TMI. wet with no cm like leeky lol.and periodish.. this is killing me lol.. good luck girs, please look at my chart lol maybe its a good sign
Hun iv looked at your chart and I think it looks good .your temps are a lot higher this part of mth .but as u know I'm trying to make sense of temps like you only a beginner . Hope one of the girls can tell u more .
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Shelz@_@
well high temp again today even higer than yesterday.. so im hopeful my opk are stark white so maybe my surge happend in the night.. woot. tomorrow is the test to see if I get my cross hairs.. any ever feel like your on af right after o I feel like Im on my period..
December 29th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
well high temp again today even higer than yesterday.. so im hopeful my opk are stark white so maybe my surge happend in the night.. woot. tomorrow is the test to see if I get my cross hairs.. any ever feel like your on af right after o I feel like Im on my period..
good luck hun, go on your body too , not just the opk tests as they can be wrong sometimes ,have fingers x for you .
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
December 29th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Shelz@_@
thanks but this is gonna get a little TMI but this is how I feel.. so here goes nothing. I feel like a ***** in heat lol seriously everything is fricken swollen you could hit that thing a mile away . my sex drive is through the roof literly if I dont get it right now im gonna be pissed thats how bad it is.. seriouly girl what the heck..please tell me Im not the only one who gets this way. i mean its fricken bad I could have sex all day and it still wouldnt be enough. help lol
oh and update I also use an app called fertilty flower its just like fertilty friend it gave me my crosshairs today. im offically in the 2ww Im 3 dpo I ovulated on cristmas. we have bd time christmas eve..

Last edited by Shelz@_@; December 29th, 2012 at 10:34 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search