1st month of charting and worried about my temps!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By katydae88
  • 1 Post By LauraTTCat42

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok so I joined ff yesterday and I have been temping for 4 days now. The first 3 days of temps stayed pretty close (97.2, 97.06, & 96.94) but today it made a humongous dip down to 93.80!! I hope it is either because I went to bed at 1:30 this morning and didn't get enough sleep before taking my temp (I've been temping at 5:30 am) or that maybe I slept with my mouth open and just didn't know it. I woke up about 25 minutes before I temped, burning up and I kicked my covers off and just had a sheet on. I dozed back off before my alarm went off for me to temp so I am hoping it was either a disrupted sleep cycle or possibly breathing through my mouth that messed it up!

I hope this isn't a sign of impending menopause!! I have had a really weird cycle this month. The day before af started I spotted light pink/brown off and on most of the day. Then the first two days of af I had medium flow with very few clots (normally I have a VERY HEAVY flow for the first 2 days with LOTS of clots) and then the last two days it has been very light with light pink flow. Normally at the end of my cycle it is light to dark brown flow/spotting. I hope it is just because of stress.

I will definitely talk to my dr about it tomorrow. I am 41 and will be 42 in August. I would hate it if I am getting ready to start menopause!! I want DH and I to at least be able to have at least 1 baby together!!!

Ok, sorry for the vent/gripe but I so desperately want to have a baby with my DH and it feels like my body is fighting against me!!!
LauraTTCat42 likes this.
January 7th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Super Mommy
hi hun . I know the feeling of wanting a baby from dh as do the other girls . Have u had any blood wk done ? That will tell if your eggs and hormone levels are ok. Also put your mind at rest .

As for your temp's I'd say it was lack of sleep.from what iv read on temping. Try not to worry hun. I know easier said then done .

Also there are some great vits out there to help o and stronger o also to regulate length of af .
Google is a good ground for looking up vits and herbs that can help . Like vetex meca soy bit b .lots of others you have to find the ones that suit you .

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 8th, 2013, 01:22 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Try not to put too much into 1 temp, otherwise it will drive you crazy trying to figure out why. It could have been a fluke from the lesser amount of sleep or an environmental effect.

After temping for a few cycles, you may start to see patterns developing. The temp drop might just be part of your normal cycle.

I agree with Vicky though, that if you haven't had testing done yet, you may want to consider going just to get answers.
vickyblueeyes likes this.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
January 8th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Shelz@_@
i agree its get nuts sometimes ff just moved my O date buy 1 day first is was thursay now its friday due my temp rise today.. grrr lol.. either way we dtd wensday. so it should be good i hope no Im 4 dpo not 5. lol
January 8th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I actually don't think that temp was right. I think the thermometer was wonky. I don't think you can have a temp that low that is way below body temperature. I would not count that temp and if it keeps happening you should try a new thermometer.
January 8th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkorblue7 View Post
I actually don't think that temp was right. I think the thermometer was wonky. I don't think you can have a temp that low that is way below body temperature. I would not count that temp and if it keeps happening you should try a new thermometer.
I did take it out..not sure if I did the right thing but I averaged my 3 other temps then divided by three and used that number as my temp

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search